• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Party Sticks Booking Tree Promotion | Limited Time Offer

In summary, Beth used styrofoam to hold the sticks in place and covered it with Easter grass to create a cute display.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Just wanted to share my March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion I put together...

Let's see if this works, trying something new to bare with me as I figure out which one, if any, of these codes will work! I'm so not a computer savy person! The files were to big to attach so I'm trying it this way...

PartySticksBonus.jpg

That is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Love this!!! What did you stick them into??

And here's a few more view, it's been a huge hit for me this month! And of course, shows off those party stick too!

PartySticksBonus1.jpg

Bonuses.jpg

It looks like round clear/colored stones/marbles... that you would see in a fish tank or something. I love the idea, it rocks! :D

SusanBP0129 said:
Love this!!! What did you stick them into??

I picked up a cheap glass vase from Walmart and got a bag of green/blue rocks in the same isle. Then I picked up some greenish/blue fake flowers right in the same area. Stuck the flowers into the rocks and then stuck the party sticks into the rocks around the flowers. I use our new cups of course and put a shamrock cutout with dates on them in each cup. I also put a twixt clip in each cup as an extra bonus for booking that date. I put the large bottle holder in the center and put coupons in it and any guest who spend over $50 get's to pick a coupon:

$5 off any piece of stone
$5 off any piece of set of cookware
FREE Cooking Show
etc. etc. etc......

My average order this month has jumped drastically and I'm sure it's due to this and of course the company's special of spend $60 and get the bamboo for free.

Great idea. And Darcy....you are looking HOT woman!

Oh and the best thing, it's really not very heavy but does stand up on it's own. I carry it in the new consultant tote along with my paperwork, incentive prizes, etc. It's more bulky than a regular booking tree, but it has me selling the party stick so I don't mind at all!

Ha Ha, well thankyou, now that I know how to post pictures, I'll get a before and after going for you :)

It looks amazing...but I don't have those new products. I'd better get me some! LOL

Oh my goodness, I didn't even recongize you at first. How you look great!

Well, I need to get the party sticks now! That is a great idea.

That is a great idea!!

Ah, I was still debating on getting the party sticks, you may have sold me on them...

CUTE idea!! I'm going to share it with my team.:) I've been trying to figure out a way to bring these to shows without bringing a big bucket or pail.

Great booking idea.

Thanks for sharing Darcy! Great idea!

Ann R.

Neat....I was trying to figure out how to show the party sticks...

I have been inspired!! Thanks!!I'm working a table at a cookoff this weekend, and am in charge of bringing the new products. I was trying to think of a way to display the party sticks. I've got some inexpensive glass vases. OR - I think I'll cut some florist's foam to fit in the TTA (upper "level" and center" and put the sticks in there. That will leave the outer ring of the TTA open for the chef's tools, new scrapers, etc.

Ann-
Did you use the TTA? Was wondering how it turned out.

I did use it. My Director was one of the other consultants in the booth, and she thought it was great! I put the big stick in the center - with a bottle of wine in it. And originally, I wanted to put all 6 of the small sticks in the display, with a candle, a wine glass, etc., but they wouldn't all fit. So I put 3 in the middle tier of the display, with 3 cups from the new outdoor cup set (1 of each color). And then I put the small new items into the outer ring. It was great! Got a lot of attention from people walking by. I also had the outdoor plates and utensils in the plate caddy, so the colors all matched.Forgot to mention: I put pieces of styrofoam into the TTA to hold the sticks. I just bought 1 long piece from the craft store and cut it into smaller pieces.

Last edited:
Beth gave me a great idea for using the party sticks that is similar to this one....I have a metal bucket (the kind that holds drinks at a party) and I put styrofoam in the bottom...stuck the sticks in like Darcy did and covered the styrofoam with Easter grass!!!!
Now I can incorporate the booking idea! Thanks to you great crafty folks!

I did a craft fair over the weekend and had the party sticks in 3 separate buckets ($1 at Michaels per bucket). I had pinto beans in the buckets and put easter basket grass over the top of the beans to simulate grass. In one bucket I had 3 sticks with candles in them. In the second bucket I had three sticks also: 2 of the new glasses and 1 soda can. In the third I had the big one with just an empty 7 up 2 liter bottle in it. I SOLD 4 SETS OF PARTY STICKS. I couldn't believe it. The big deal at the craft fair was people bought them for 1) the beach, 2) camping (both for drinks and for citronella candles to keep the bugs away) , and 3) little league games. People are loving them! I plan to take one bucket to each of my shows with 1 soda can, 1 glass, and 1 candle to show them.

chefann said:
I did use it. My Director was one of the other consultants in the booth, and she thought it was great! I put the big stick in the center - with a bottle of wine in it. And originally, I wanted to put all 6 of the small sticks in the display, with a candle, a wine glass, etc., but they wouldn't all fit. So I put 3 in the middle tier of the display, with 3 cups from the new outdoor cup set (1 of each color). And then I put the small new items into the outer ring. It was great! Got a lot of attention from people walking by. I also had the outdoor plates and utensils in the plate caddy, so the colors all matched.

Forgot to mention: I put pieces of styrofoam into the TTA to hold the sticks. I just bought 1 long piece from the craft store and cut it into smaller pieces.

ohhhhhhh I like this idea too!!!! Wouldn't happen to have a pitcture would ya??? I'm doing a large home show next month and that would be great!

chefann said:
I did use it. My Director was one of the other consultants in the booth, and she thought it was great! I put the big stick in the center - with a bottle of wine in it. And originally, I wanted to put all 6 of the small sticks in the display, with a candle, a wine glass, etc., but they wouldn't all fit. So I put 3 in the middle tier of the display, with 3 cups from the new outdoor cup set (1 of each color). And then I put the small new items into the outer ring. It was great! Got a lot of attention from people walking by. I also had the outdoor plates and utensils in the plate caddy, so the colors all matched.

Forgot to mention: I put pieces of styrofoam into the TTA to hold the sticks. I just bought 1 long piece from the craft store and cut it into smaller pieces.

Ann...you put the large & all 6 of the small in the TTA & they all fit nicely? I think I'm gonna try that for my next show! :D

Ginger428 said:
Ann...you put the large & all 6 of the small in the TTA & they all fit nicely? I think I'm gonna try that for my next show! :D
I wanted to use all 6, but it was going to be really tight. So I used the large and 3 of the small ones.

I'll take a pic later and post it.

I also just figured out a way to display them for an event I was in this past weekend...I took an old baby formula can (I do daycare) and put some cardboard pieces into the bottom, and pused the sticks through the cover into the cardboard, then wrapped in with bright blue wrapping paper and green ribbon - so they had some of the "in" colors. They looked pretty cute and it was basically free to me since I had it all on hand.

I think I would use the trifle bowl instead of a vase...just another product plug.

chefann said:
I wanted to use all 6, but it was going to be really tight. So I used the large and 3 of the small ones.

I'll take a pic later and post it.

Oh OK....GREAT Thanks!!!:D

Melonie Swinamer said:
I think I would use the trifle bowl instead of a vase...just another product plug.

That's a great idea too! I think that I will do that and also the tool turn about for our home show we have coming up, GREAT IDEA! I didn't do that for my shows and used the vase instead because most of my demos are done in the trifle bowl. I love the ideas I get here!

wadesgirl said:
Ah, I was still debating on getting the party sticks, you may have sold me on them...

ditto, i think i'm going to have to get them myself

OMG, how cute! Now I think I need to get them! Thanks for sharing!

I have the Party sticks and I got a vase from Walmart, but used decorative white sand and decorative small stones( alternating teh 2) and put some white flowers around it. It looks nice, but not as nice as Darcy's. I knew if it didn't turn out right I'd be screwed b/c I can't return the sand and stones b/c they are now all mixed together. I am still working it and am determined to make it perfect :)

Wow, talk about a great idea! I'm so excited to try this only I don't have the party sticks yet so I might use a small batter or stainless mixing bowl to show that off. I'm just starting out and I think this might help give me a little jump start. You've inspired me to get creative!

Now I'm sold too
How cute!

1. How do I access the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion?

To access the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the promotions section. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. What is the limited time offer for the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion?

The limited time offer for the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion is a special discount or deal that is only available for a certain period of time. In this case, the promotion may only be available during the month of March.

3. How do I redeem the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion?

To redeem the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion, you can either enter a special code at checkout or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order and have the promotion applied.

4. Can I combine the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion with other offers?

It is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant, but in most cases, promotions cannot be combined with other offers. However, some promotions may be stackable, so be sure to ask for clarification.

5. Is the March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion available for all Pampered Chef products?

The March Party Sticks Booking Tree promotion may only apply to specific products or product lines. It's best to check the details of the promotion to see which products are eligible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • Ayden's Mom