• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Outside Order Form and Host Flyer

The new shipping charges were announced on the back of the order forms that were sent out with the new consultant starting. The charges are the same as before, but there are additional charges for orders over $130 and for orders that are not in contiguous states.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Here are my flyers for March. Just remember to change the personal information.

Attachments

• outside order form march 07.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 405
  • HostFlyer-March07.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Sorry, I'm a newbie, but doesn't S/H change for March????

I just check the order forms from HO and they have $4 for S/H. Is there something I don't know?

Here's my March OOF for APOs with our DRASTIC shipping increase in case there are any other APO Cheffers here (who didn't already get it through my cluster).

And thanks to those of you who may recognize parts of my form. :D

Attachments

• Debi's March Outside Order Forms.doc
    353 KB · Views: 459
Direct ship and individual order shipping changed. At the shows it's still $4.

Thanks for letting me know about the shipping changes for direct shipping. I always forget to look at that.

Wendy. Make sure that you do a spell check before sending it. Comcast is spelled wrong.:eek:

There wasn't a place for Tax---there was a BLANK space so I put it there--just FYI

Loved it tho--thanks:D

That's because I am from Oregon the land of no sales tax. It always messes me up when I do a show in Washington, I forget to add the sales tax and then I get charged for it, Ooch!

I'm a little confused about the changes in shipping....and must have missed the writeen explanations that have come from home office on it. Can someone point me in the direction of where these shipping changes were announced and the appropriate explanation from home office?

I want to make sure I understand....but I also have a new consultant getting her start, and want to make sure she understands as well

thanks
Melinda

All I ever saw with ALL the details was the back of the new order forms.

I too am confused. Where are people getting the new charges? On the back of the S/S order form from Pampered Chef, the charges are the same, starting at $6.00 for sales up to 19.99. They added a 11% for orders over $130 and an additional $5 in noncontiguous states.

Any clarification would help my confusion.

1. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales of your party. The more sales you have, the more free products you can earn!

2. How do I place an outside order using the March Outside Order Form?

To place an outside order, simply fill out the March Outside Order Form with the desired products and quantities. Then, submit the form and payment to your Pampered Chef consultant. Your order will be processed and shipped directly to you.

3. Can I use the March Host Flyer to promote my party on social media?

Yes, the March Host Flyer is a great tool to use for promoting your party on social media. You can share the flyer with your friends and family to generate interest and encourage them to attend your party.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a party in March?

Yes, as a special promotion for the month of March, hosts can earn an additional 10% in free products when their party reaches a certain sales threshold. This is in addition to the regular host rewards!

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I have an online party instead of an in-person party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting an online party. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link that you can share with your guests. Any sales made through this link will count towards your party's total sales and earn you host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam