• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Measuring Cups & Roasting Pans: Host Discounts

In summary, as a host, you can receive a 10% discount on any measuring cups and roasting pans from Pampered Chef when you host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. You can choose any size, style, or color from the product line to use the discount on, and to redeem it, simply let your consultant know your desired items. The host discount cannot be combined with other promotions and there is no limit to the number of products you can purchase with it, as long as the minimum sales requirement is met.
pampered_chef_amber
The march guest order with the 20% discount on the measurung cups, if a past host orders do they get the additional 10% discount? The pan o rama
if a host orders the roasting pan as a 1/2 price item does that count as 70 pts.? Thanks so much.

Receive 1 point toward your Pampered Chef® Executive
Cookware selections for each $1 in cookware sales.
You’ll receive points toward the full retail value of
cookware, even if hosts select cookware using their
Free Product Value, discount and half-price options.

This is what the pan o rama says. Os the roaster considered a pan?

YesPast hosts will receive 10% off the 20% price. So if the item is $10 on sale for 20%= $8 then take the 10% off...so it would be another $0.80 off.

And yes, you get full points for the roasting pan. It is included in the pan-o-rama! This discussion was on my Director's loop and it is via the home office that the roasting pan is included in the pan-o-rama!

Good luck!

Points chartThere is a point chart under CC that lists what each item is worth. It's under Pan-O-Rama!

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Yes, if a past host places an order during the march guest order with the 20% discount on measuring cups, they will also receive an additional 10% discount. And if a host orders the roasting pan as a 1/2 price item, it will count as 70 points towards their rewards. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How much of a discount can I get as a host for purchasing measuring cups and roasting pans?

As a host, you can receive a 10% discount on measuring cups and roasting pans when you host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. This discount will be applied as a credit towards your purchase.

2. Can I choose which measuring cups and roasting pans I want to use my host discount on?

Yes, you can choose any measuring cups and roasting pans from our product line to use your host discount on. This includes any size, style, or color that we offer.

3. How do I redeem my host discount for measuring cups and roasting pans?

To redeem your host discount, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know which measuring cups and roasting pans you would like to purchase and they will apply the 10% discount to your order.

4. Can I combine my host discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, unfortunately, the host discount for measuring cups and roasting pans cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Is there a limit to how many measuring cups and roasting pans I can purchase with my host discount?

There is no limit to the number of measuring cups and roasting pans you can purchase with your host discount. As long as your order meets the minimum sales requirement of $200, you can use the 10% discount on any number of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • clshirk