• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Woes: Warped Mandoline Under Warranty?

In summary, if your mandoline warps, it could be due to improper storage or cleaning, or exposure to extreme heat. However, the warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, so you can receive a replacement. The warranty for the mandoline is one year from the date of purchase, and having a receipt is not necessary for it to be valid. Unfortunately, the warranty only covers replacements for the same product, but our customer service team can assist you with finding a suitable replacement if you wish to try a different product. Replacements are typically processed within 1-2 business days and can be expected to arrive within 5-7 business days after providing necessary information to our customer service team.
Cape_PC
The mandoline I got with my new consultants kit has warped so bad its not even usable anymore! Does anyone know if I can get a new one from home office under warranty?

Yes, it can be replaced under warranty. How did it warp? Just curious...

Or do I have to buy a new one?I'm sorry for the trouble with your mandoline! You can contact Home Office at 1-800-342-2433 to inquire about a replacement under warranty. They may ask for proof of purchase, so be sure to have your consultants kit order number handy.

1. Why did my mandoline warp even though it's under warranty?

This can happen due to a few reasons, such as improper storage or cleaning of the mandoline or exposure to extreme heat. However, rest assured that our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, so we will gladly replace your mandoline for you.

2. How long is the warranty for the mandoline?

Our mandoline comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. If you experience any issues within this timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Do I need to have the receipt for the warranty to be valid?

While having the receipt is helpful, it is not necessary for the warranty to be valid. Our customer service team can assist you with finding your purchase information and verifying the warranty status of your mandoline.

4. Can I exchange my warped mandoline for a different product?

Unfortunately, our warranty only covers replacements for the same product. However, if you are interested in trying a different product, our customer service team can assist you with finding a suitable replacement and processing an exchange.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement mandoline?

Once you contact our customer service team and provide the necessary information, we typically process replacements within 1-2 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your replacement within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjulie_sc
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Products and Tips
Replies