• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Manage Online Orders After Closing a Show on My Website?

In summary, you need to copy the orders from your web site to PPP, and make sure to verify the card numbers before hitting enter.
marykate1
I am new to the website thing. I have my first show on it and I have a question. When I close the show and put the rest of the orders in Pampered Partners Plus, do I have to do anything with the ones ordered on line?

Thanks,
Mary

Any orders on yiour webste ordered under a show have to be put into PPP by you.

There is a button I recently noticed in P3 that says "Copy PWS orders"
Haven't tried it yet, but that would sure be much easier than double/triple checking to make sure I have CC info correct!!:chef:

Yes that copy pws orders is great! You still have to check the orders on your PWS first and make sure to mark them reviewed but then you just click on Copy PWS order and it transfers all the information for you - no work required - it's great!

I cannot wait to use this new feature. I'm so excited about that! I had a huge show in September where about 1/2 the orders came through my website. It was so annoying and tedious to copy the information to P3. I kept saying "why can't they give us a button to click on that transfers the orders?" This is great!

I was saying the same thing last month before it happened. Would have been great last month for all those orders and the CREDIT CARD info! The only thing I'm not liking though (and I know it's a security thing) is the fact that once you enter the customer's c/c info it automatically goes to showing just the last 4 numbers. Make sure that you verify the card # with the customers while it is on yor screen before hitting enter or all you will see is the last 4.

I agree. I wish it wouldn't disappear until the show was submitted. I am glad that feature was added, though.

I just tried this and it is so cool!!!:cool:

I also synchronized by PWS and PP3 contacts- very cool!

1. How do I manage online orders for my first website show?

To manage online orders for your first website show, you will need to first create a website show on your Pampered Partners Plus account. Once your show is created, you can share the link with your customers and they can place their orders directly on the website. You can then track and manage these orders through your account.

2. Can I customize my website show for my specific audience?

Yes, you can customize your website show by choosing which products to feature, adding your own personal touch and branding, and setting your own prices and discounts. This will help you cater to your specific audience and make your website show more engaging and effective.

3. How do I handle payments for online orders?

When a customer places an order through your website show, they will have the option to pay for their order online using a credit or debit card. The payment will then be processed and deposited into your Pampered Partners Plus account, from which you can easily transfer the funds to your bank account.

4. Can I track the status of online orders?

Yes, you can track the status of online orders through your Pampered Partners Plus account. You will be able to see when an order has been placed, shipped, and delivered. You can also communicate with your customers and provide them with updates on their orders through your account.

5. How do I handle returns or exchanges for online orders?

If a customer wishes to return or exchange an item from their online order, they can contact you directly through your Pampered Partners Plus account. You can then work with them to process the return or exchange and provide them with a refund or replacement product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • marocmama