• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Customer Payments in P3: Proving Payment for Free Promotional Items

In summary, to properly use a chef's knife, hold the handle firmly and use a rocking motion to slice through food. It is recommended to hand wash Pampered Chef stoneware and to season Pampered Chef cast iron cookware by rubbing it with oil and baking it in the oven. Most Pampered Chef cookware is compatible with induction cooktops, but it is best to check the label or manual. To clean Pampered Chef non-stick cookware, hand wash with mild soap and avoid using harsh scrubbers or metal utensils.
NMmommy
With one of my first catolog shows I gave away free SB. I paid the differnce owed. Is there away in P3 that I can show I paid for them? It reciepts made it look like the customer paid for it.

You should be able to categorize it as "consultant gift" under the payment portion of the hosts order.

You can also buy 10 of them for $6 on your first supply order. A very convienent way to give gifts and prizes.

Well all of these where going out of state, so I tacked them on that way. Saved me on shipping. Not that it owuld have been much. I had just started out and had not placed a supply order. Can you do the same thing if you give away free shipping?

yes. You can list any amount you want as a consultant gift (for instant if you have a door prize or raffle where the winner wins $X free product, you enter that amount as a consultants gift)

Welcome!

Related to Managing Customer Payments in P3: Proving Payment for Free Promotional Items

1. How do I properly use a chef's knife?

To properly use a chef's knife, hold the handle firmly with your dominant hand and place your other hand on the blade near the base. Use a rocking motion to slice through food, keeping the tip of the knife on the cutting board at all times. Make sure to keep your fingers tucked in and use a cutting board to protect your countertop.

2. Can I put my Pampered Chef stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, you can put your Pampered Chef stoneware in the dishwasher. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap to preserve their non-stick coating and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

3. How do I season my Pampered Chef cast iron cookware?

To season your Pampered Chef cast iron cookware, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the cookware with warm, soapy water and dry it completely. Rub a small amount of vegetable oil onto the surface of the cookware and bake it in the oven for an hour. Let it cool before using it.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware on an induction cooktop?

Yes, most Pampered Chef cookware is compatible with induction cooktops. However, it is always best to check the product's label or consult the instruction manual to ensure compatibility.

5. How do I properly clean my Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

To properly clean your Pampered Chef non-stick cookware, hand wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or metal utensils that can scratch the non-stick surface. If food is stuck on, soak the cookware in warm water before washing. Do not put it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • lindy0116