• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Online Order Payments | Simplify Payment Process for Your Orders

In summary, this person placed an order through the website and did not pay by credit/debit card. The host should contact them to arrange payment.
leftymac
I just realized the stupidest thing ever, I think. I'm closing a show today that was from Sunday, and someone who couldn't attend just placed an order through my PWS today. Well, for payment it says "Contact me to arrange payment.". What is that mess? So now I have this order that I have to hunt down the customer before I can close this show. That's just the most ridiculous thing. If you're ordering through the website, I think you should pay by credit/debit card, and that's that. All this for a $15 order. If it were $20 she'd bring the host to the next level in sales! :D

When it's been a catalog show and that happens, my host usually collects the money for me. At a cooking show, I always state that if ordering online, please pay by debit or cc.

ted122781 said:
When it's been a catalog show and that happens, my host usually collects the money for me. At a cooking show, I always state that if ordering online, please pay by debit or cc.

Yeah, I stated that too. Some people just don't listen, though! I just don't understand why you would even choose that option. If I weren't comfortable providing my credit/debit card info online, I wouldn't even consider placing an order on a website, then.

Sorry if I seem snippy. I want to ram a knife into another teacher here today, and my bad mood is running over into PC. :p

Oh I understand your frustration. I agree with you.

Not everyone likes to give their credit card info online so, yes you do have to make sure to look at that with each online order. USUALLY, those people give the check to the host. However, this is a perfect opportunity to contact them and just ask if they need anything else. You could even say...I just noticed that I still need payment from you so I haven't submitted the order yet. Is there anything else you would like right now?You never know, they may say yes. If you are bold, just tell them that the host is a set of Twix-its away from the next level!!

I didn't even know that was an option. I thought they had to pay when placing an order online. I agree that it is silly. :rolleyes:

Let's just put it out there that some folks don't have a credit card. Would you want to miss those orders? I wouldn't call it a mess, I'd call it an opportunity.

crystalscookingnow said:
Let's just put it out there that some folks don't have a credit card. Would you want to miss those orders? I wouldn't call it a mess, I'd call it an opportunity.

That makes sense. :chef:

"Sorry if I seem snippy. I want to ram a knife into another teacher here today, and my bad mood is running over into PC."

Just be sure it's a PC Forged Cutlery :D

time2cook said:
"Sorry if I seem snippy. I want to ram a knife into another teacher here today, and my bad mood is running over into PC."

Just be sure it's a PC Forged Cutlery :D

I wouldn't have it any other way! How else am I gonna get good use out of the three free pieces I earned? :D

crystalscookingnow said:
Exactly! And some people just aren't comfortable giving their ccard info out. You only have to deal with this if it's with a show; individual online ordering, they have to use a card.

Now that you have to call this person, you can mention that Suzy Host is just $5 away from the next rewards level, was there anything else she was interested in? Don't suggest a $5 item, as HER what else was on her wish list. Who knows, it may be something big!

What payment methods are accepted for online orders?

Pampered Chef accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal as a form of payment for online orders.

Can I save my payment information for future orders?

Yes, you can securely save your payment information to your Pampered Chef account for easy checkout on future orders. This feature is available for both credit card and PayPal payments.

How long does it take for my payment to process?

Payments are typically processed within 1-2 business days. However, this may vary depending on your bank or payment provider.

Is it possible to split my payment between multiple methods?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer the option to split payments between multiple methods. Please choose the preferred payment method at checkout.

Are there any additional fees for using a specific payment method?

No, there are no additional fees for using any of the accepted payment methods. However, please note that your bank or payment provider may charge transaction fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grayby