• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Your Own Business Cards????

In summary, you can make your own cards as long as you don't include the logo or pictures, and include the Registered Trademark symbol (®) after the words The Pampered Chef.
lisa717
What are the laws on this??????? If I were to make my own what can I do and what can I not do???

As long as you're printing them yourself on your own computer, you're fine. If you take them to FedEx/Kinkos to have them printed, you're fine. If you create them and simply take them to someplace to run copies (like Staples), you're fine. If you take them to a printer to have them made, you're in trouble.

raebates said:
As long as you're printing them yourself on your own computer, you're fine. If you take them to FedEx/Kinkos to have them printed, you're fine. If you create them and simply take them to someplace to run copies (like Staples), you're fine. If you take them to a printer to have them made, you're in trouble.

That's so funny!
I am so happy to read that- I want to make my own. I see no reason why I can't, I have made my own cards in the past for other jobs.
Yeah!

Actually, you CAN take them somewhere to have them printed, as long as you DON'T use the logo or pics, and include the Registered Trademark symbol (®) after the words The Pampered Chef.

True. I guess I was assuming she'd want the logo and/or a product picture.

So we can take the logo off the computer and print them ourselves, then, right? Just can't have someone else print them for us?
Well heck, it's cheaper to do it that way I think.

I made my business cards at Vistaprint.com! I got 250 premium business cards (full color, no advertising on the back) for FREE. I just paid for shipping. They have deals like that ALL the time.I didn't use the logo or anything. Just put my name, contact info, web site, etc. with a cute picture.

I ordered mine through VistaPrint since they are always running specials. Here is how I designed it. On the back (which I don't have a picture of) I stole Ann's idea (thank you Auntie Ann) and made it into a reminder card for when I get bookings.

Attachments

• livepreview.jpg
    livepreview.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 342

Related to Making Your Own Business Cards????

1. How can I create a professional-looking business card for my Pampered Chef business?

There are several options for creating business cards. You can use a design software like Canva or Adobe Photoshop to create your own custom design, or you can use a business card template provided by Pampered Chef. You can also work with a professional graphic designer to create a unique and eye-catching design for your business cards.

2. What information should I include on my business cards?

Your business cards should include your name, title or role in Pampered Chef, contact information (phone number, email address, and website), and any relevant social media handles. You can also include a tagline or slogan that represents your business or personal brand.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my business cards?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on your business cards. However, it is important to follow the company's brand guidelines and use the logo correctly. You can find the official Pampered Chef logo and guidelines on the company's website.

4. Should I print my business cards at home or use a professional printing service?

This ultimately depends on your budget and personal preference. If you have access to a high-quality printer and paper, you can print your business cards at home. However, using a professional printing service will ensure a more polished and consistent result. Keep in mind that the quality of your business cards reflects the quality of your business, so it may be worth investing in professional printing.

5. How many business cards should I order?

This will depend on your needs and budget. It's always a good idea to have a few spare business cards on hand for networking events or unexpected opportunities to promote your business. Consider ordering a larger quantity if you plan on attending multiple events or have a large network to distribute your business cards to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • hoosierchef