• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Pancakes on Executive Cookware

In summary, customers have asked me for the trick to making pancakes on Executive cookware, and I recommend using a Double Burner Griddle or Square Griddle. Turn on the stove, heat up the pan, pour the batter, wait until it bubbles and the edges are set, then flip.
stefani2
we have always made pancakes on an electric skillet - but ours bit the dust. any tips on how to make pancakes on Executive cookware? Customers have asked me for the trick as well.

TIA :)

the trick?Turn on stove, heat up pan, pour pancake batter, wait til it bubbles and edges are set, then flip. :DThere is no secret--you just cook 'em!I use my Double Burner Griddle and Square Griddle for pancakes all the time.

LOL.

We can't seem to get the temperature right!

With a regular pan you need to heat it up first... turn it to med heat when you start mixing your batter. When batter is mixed drip a few drops of water on your pan... If they "Dance" then you are ready. You may have to turn the heat up or down a bit depending on your stove and type (Gas or electric)

stefani2 said:
LOL.

We can't seem to get the temperature right!

aim for a medium-high heat. . .not high. It's recommended that the non-stick cookware not be used on high.

I use my Double Burner Griddle for pancakes. LOVE IT!! It's the only way to make them. With the batter bowl or a stainless & my bouble burner griddle I can make those pretty resturant pancakes & actually eat them at the same time as my family.

I turn both burners on one side to med. Back burner area seems to take longer, but think that is b/c the burner is small size. I still add a little butter for flavor, but not needed. Ditto: I also turn the burners on while mixing up the batter.

I also preheat my DBG on medium to medium high heat...and use a LITTLE bit of butter (I hold the stick upright so the small end is touching the pan and run it around the pan some) for browning and flavor!!

I'm lucky in that I have 2 burners the same size/output next to each other for when I use my DBG. LOVE it!!!!

EXCELLENT - thanks for the tips! I will share it with my customers!

here's another tip i learned from my mom - instead of putting butter right onto the pan, put it in a plain paper towel and run it over the pan. just enough butter gets thru the towel to cook and not burn the pancakes.

Related to Making Pancakes on Executive Cookware

1. How do I prevent my pancakes from sticking to the Executive Cookware?

The key to preventing sticking is to make sure the cookware is properly seasoned before use. This can be done by coating the surface with a thin layer of oil and heating it on medium heat for a few minutes. Additionally, make sure to use a thin layer of oil or butter for each pancake, and wait until the edges start to appear dry before flipping.

2. Can I use metal utensils on the Executive Cookware while making pancakes?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Executive Cookware as it can scratch the nonstick surface. Instead, use silicone or wooden utensils to avoid damaging the cookware.

3. What is the best heat level to use for making pancakes on the Executive Cookware?

For best results, use medium heat when making pancakes on the Executive Cookware. This will allow the pancakes to cook evenly without burning or sticking to the surface.

4. How do I clean the Executive Cookware after making pancakes?

Cleaning the cookware is simple and easy. Allow it to cool down before washing with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the nonstick surface.

5. Can the Executive Cookware be used on an induction cooktop?

Yes, the Executive Cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including induction cooktops. However, it is important to note that the cookware may heat up faster on induction cooktops, so it is recommended to use medium or low heat for cooking pancakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • peichef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • pamperedalf