• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Making Pancakes Easy: Pour-Out Pancake Thingy

In summary, the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy is a convenient and versatile device for making pancakes and other batters. To use it, simply pour the batter into the designated opening and squeeze the handle to dispense it onto a griddle or pan. It is also easy to clean with a non-stick surface and can be used for different types of batters. The device dispenses about 1/4 cup of batter at a time, making it easy to control portion sizes. It is suitable for use with both electric griddles and traditional stovetop pans.
purrbal
Gold Member
Have we ever had a thingy that pours out pancakes? Client is asking so quick response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.

My first though would be the batter bowl. It has a handle for easy handling and a pour spout for easy pouring.

Thanks, that might be what she was asking me about. I will start there. Thanks again.

1. How do I use the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy?

To use the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy, simply pour your pancake batter into the designated opening on the top of the device. Then, hold the handle and gently squeeze to dispense the batter onto your griddle or pan.

2. Is the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy easy to clean?

Yes! The Pour-Out Pancake Thingy is designed with a non-stick surface and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Can I use the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy for making other types of batter?

Yes, the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy can be used for any type of batter that has a similar consistency to pancake batter, such as waffle batter or crepe batter.

4. How much batter does the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy dispense at a time?

The Pour-Out Pancake Thingy is designed to dispense about 1/4 cup of batter at a time, making it easy to control the portion size of your pancakes.

5. Is the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy suitable for use with electric griddles?

Yes, the Pour-Out Pancake Thingy can be used with electric griddles as well as traditional stovetop pans. Its compact size and easy-to-use design make it a versatile tool for any type of cooking surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kewaters
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • BethCooks4U