• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Calls This Weekend: Avoiding Irritation

In summary, many people are planning to make calls this weekend, but some are hesitant due to it being a holiday weekend. However, most believe that it won't cause much irritation as long as they are respectful of people's time. Some have specific plans for their calls, such as following up with hosts and leads or working on booking shows for June. Overall, the majority are determined to make the most of this weekend and use it to boost their business.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
How many are making calls this weekend?
I don't want people to get irritated with it being a holiday weekend.

I probably will not make any calls -- just personal contacts with all the people I will be seeing at BBQ's, ball games, etc!

I am. They will either be home or not and I bet more will be home. It's not like it's Christmas or Thanksgiving.

I have several catalog shows out there so I'll start with those and then go to the host coaching my June hosts and then CC/booking calls. I won't be taking more than a couple minutes of any one person's time so I don't see why that would irritate anyone especially since I always start with "Is this a good time?" or "do you have a couple minutes?".

My June calendar is pitiful! So yes, I'm making calls.

It depends. I might be sending out an email to help me with TPC, so in that case I will be on the phone. I'll probably try following up with a few hosts and leads, but not a big contact blitz or anything. :D

I have to make a few calls...people who know I will be calling and I'm headed to a good friend's wedding this morning and will be meeting new people there! I'm kind of ashamed that when I got the invitation to their wedding all I thought was "CONTACTS"!! ugh :D

Yep, I am making calls. In fact, I have a host that called me to close her party and in addition to it being a long weekend, it is her mother's birthday and they are having a get together.

I just wait until after 9 am and then I do not call until after 9pm. Also, I do not call then a second time if I have already left a message. However, I may call them back Monday night.

Yup... me too! I'm making calls this weekend!

I'll be making calls today (Saturday), but not Sunday or Monday. Of course, I don't, as a general rule, make Sunday calls.

I am only closing a few shows this weekend. I will be making calls on Tuesday!

I'm making calls today but I won't tomorrow (I never call on Sundays) or Monday, just to give myself a break :)

gotta make calls Monday & Tuesday nights as my June has ONE show on the books! I challenged my team to make 25 LIVE contacts before June 1st, and I am doing it, too. I don't like to ask them to do something I wouldn't.

I personally wouldn't call anyone on Monday since it is a holiday and I think people would get upset if they got a call about business, etc. I made some calls today and BOOKED A JUNE SHOW!!! YEA! Talked to a few others and one asked if I would mind calling her back on Tuesday. I may make some calls tomorrow early evening as that is usually a good time to connect with people. I'm shooting for 12 shows in June (My most ever!) and I have 9 now! YIPPEE! Will book even more if I can get that far! Sell-a -thon is a good thing but I'm not as worried about that since I get the Director set for free. I'm just trying to work hard to make up for my lost income when I quit my school job 2 months ago. Plus need Conference CASH!!!

I typically make calls on Sunday night and my June calendar is stinking too ... and one of those June shows is TWO WEEKS AWAY and I still don't have a) a guest list or b) any idea what we're making.

So yes, I'll make calls.

I also need to close a few catalog shows & a cooking show tonight. Plus get some June bookings.

Related to Making Calls This Weekend: Avoiding Irritation

What is the purpose of "Making Calls This Weekend: Avoiding Irritation"?

The purpose of this guide is to provide tips and strategies for making calls to potential customers or clients during the weekend without causing irritation or annoyance.

Why is it important to avoid irritation when making calls on the weekend?

Weekends are typically a time for relaxation and spending time with family and friends. Intruding on someone's personal time with unwanted phone calls can be seen as disrespectful and may result in a negative perception of your business.

What are some common mistakes people make when making calls on the weekend?

Some common mistakes include calling too early or too late in the day, making multiple follow-up calls within a short time frame, and not respecting a person's request to not be contacted on the weekend.

How can I avoid causing irritation when making calls on the weekend?

First, be mindful of the time and only make calls during appropriate hours. Also, be respectful of a person's wishes if they do not want to be contacted on the weekend. Consider sending a text or email instead. Additionally, be concise and respectful of the person's time on the call.

Are there any alternative methods for reaching potential customers on the weekend?

Yes, instead of making phone calls, you can utilize social media or email marketing to reach potential customers on the weekend. These methods may be less intrusive and can still be effective in promoting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • sarahsellcm