• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Your Own Gift Tags for Coffee Cup Cakes - Share Yours Here!

In summary, to make your own gift tags for coffee cup cakes, you will need cardstock paper, scissors, a hole punch, and ribbon or twine. Any type of sturdy paper can be used and you can personalize the tags with names or messages. To attach the tags, use ribbon, twine, or a toothpick. You can make the gift tags in advance and store them until needed.
laylaleigh
Has anyone already made a nice gift tag for the cakes that go in the coffee cups? I have been making them at home and talking about them at my shows ever since I saw the thread, and I have been selling a ton of them!!! Anyways people want me to email them the recipe which is fine, but I thought it would be nice already all done up as a gift card.

So, if you have already used your creative brain and made one please share.

Thanks!!
Layla

Hi Layla,

Here is the coffee & more mug recipe, I think it is 4 to page postcard, format. I forgot to double check and see.
Hope this is what you need.
Be sure to stamp your name and contact info on it.
Deb

Attachments

• Coffee Mug cake recipe.doc
    278.5 KB · Views: 493

Hi Layla! That's such a great idea to make a gift tag for the cakes in coffee cups. I haven't made one myself, but I have seen some cute ones on Pinterest. One idea is to use a small piece of cardstock or scrapbook paper and cut it into a circle or other shape. Then, you can write the recipe on one side and decorate the other side with stickers, stamps, or drawings. You could also laminate the tag to make it more durable. Another idea is to use a printable template, like this one from Martha Stewart (link provided). It has a cute design and you can fill in the recipe yourself. Hope that helps and good luck with your sales!

1. How do I make my own gift tags for coffee cup cakes?

To make your own gift tags for coffee cup cakes, you will need some cardstock paper, scissors, a hole punch, and some ribbon or twine. Cut the cardstock paper into small rectangles or circles, punch a hole in one corner, and then write a personalized message or design on the tag. Finally, tie the tag onto the cup cake with the ribbon or twine.

2. Can I use any type of paper to make the gift tags?

Yes, you can use any type of paper as long as it is sturdy enough to hold its shape and not easily tear. You can also get creative and use patterned or colored paper to add some extra flair to your gift tags.

3. How do I attach the gift tag to the coffee cup cake?

To attach the gift tag to the coffee cup cake, you can use ribbon, twine, or even a toothpick. Simply tie or stick the tag onto the cup cake and adjust as needed to make sure it is securely attached.

4. Can I personalize the gift tags with names?

Yes, you can personalize the gift tags with names or any other message you would like to include. You can use markers, stamps, or even stickers to add the names or messages to the tags for a personalized touch.

5. Can I make the gift tags in advance?

Yes, you can make the gift tags in advance and store them in an airtight container or ziplock bag until you are ready to use them. This will save you time and make it easier to decorate your coffee cup cakes for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • SherryLynn