• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee Cup Cakes: A Delicious Gift for Teachers | TIA

In summary, the author was looking for instructions for coffee cup cakes, and found a recipe on Chef Success. The author mixed together a basic cup cake mix, instant jello pudding, egg, oil, water, and frosting. The author also added nuts to the mix. The author gave out recipe cards and warned that the frosting is delicious and should be eaten right in the cups with ice cream. The author also posted the recipe on her website.
ginamkiely
Hi,

I'm looking for the instructions for the coffee cup cakes... i want to get them for my son's teachers at school.

TIA

Do an andvanced search by title for the thread called "micro cakes in coffee & more cups" in the recipe section, or I tried to give the link below too! Hopefully it works This is the only one I can think of that you'd want! They are great and my family LOVE :love: :love: them!
Hope this helps! In the thread there are a lot of options!

Basic Cup Cake Mix:

1 BOX Cake Mix (your choice of flavor)

1 small box of INSTANT JELLO PUDDING (your choice of flavor)

To make the cakes follow the directions below:

1/2 cup of Basic Mix

1 egg

1 Tablespoon Oil

1 Tablespoon Water

1 Medium Scoop prepared frosting

Mix together in the SIMPLE ADDITIONS CUP. Add 1 scoop (a HEAPING teaspoon) of your choice of prepared frosting. DO NOT STIR!! Place in the microwave and cook 1 minute 10 seconds—no more, no less. Invert on plate and you have a MOUTEN LAVA CAKE—YUM!!!

IDEAS:

Strawberry cake mix, cheesecake pudding, and cream cheese frosting

Banana cake mix, vanilla pudding (or banana), cream cheese frosting

Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, chocolate frosting

German chocolate cake mix, coconut pudding, coconut pecan frosting

Lemon cake mix, vanilla pudding, cream cheese frosting.

You can ADD NUTS in the mix.

I'm not sure if this will work but here's the link http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/micro-cakes-coffee-more-cups-21028/

If you've got the Pumpkin Spice pudding mix (I picked a bunch up last year - it's a seasonal flavor), it's really good mixed into yellow cake. With cream cheese or buttercream frosting. And cinnamon/caramel sprinkles. :)

These are AWESOME! I made them for my family this weekend - to rave reviews! Can't wait to try them out at my next show - gives another reason to buy those coffee cups!!!:)

Here is a recipe card that I give to whoever orders the cups from me

Print out on a blank 4 X 6 index card

~

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - 60 Second Cake 001.doc
    181 KB · Views: 416
Awesome - I have been doing this without the frosting. They are great plain - but I can imagine how much better they'd be with the frosting added!

Thanks for the tip...

If you do it without the frosting you don't have to dump it. You can eat it right in the cups with ice cream!! YUM! Of course, it is enough to share, but isn't that romantic?

Thanks for posting this! I just added it to my website!

I was interested in making these cakes for DH (he works and lives 3hours from home)

Anyone know if I made these could they be frozen so he can take them with him???

Anyone know how to print that link that Teresa put in her post - mine comes out the size of a business card - I would love 4 to a 8x10 page!! TIA!!!

1. What is the size of the Coffee & More Cups Cakes?

The Coffee & More Cups Cakes have a capacity of 6 ounces, making them the perfect size for a single serving of your favorite hot beverage or a delicious mini cake.

2. Are the Coffee & More Cups Cakes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Coffee & More Cups Cakes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They are also microwave safe, making reheating your coffee or cake a breeze.

3. Can I use the Coffee & More Cups Cakes for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Coffee & More Cups Cakes are designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures. They are perfect for enjoying a hot cup of coffee or a refreshing iced drink.

4. Are the Coffee & More Cups Cakes oven safe?

No, the Coffee & More Cups Cakes are not oven safe. They are made of ceramic material and should not be placed in the oven.

5. Do the Coffee & More Cups Cakes come in a set?

Yes, the Coffee & More Cups Cakes come in a set of 4. This is perfect for sharing with friends or family or for having a variety of flavors for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies