• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes

In summary, a quick and easy recipe for a delicious 60-second cake using Simple Additions Coffee & More cups. Make a master mix with chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, water, oil, and an egg. Microwave for 60 seconds and enjoy! This recipe is perfect for chocolate emergencies and can be a great holiday gift. It's also a great way to showcase Simple Additions pieces, especially for students or those living alone. It's suggested to use a regular cake mix without pudding, but adding it to the mixture won't hurt.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I was feeling a little evil tonight so I made some addtions to the normal cake mix...and made my own individual lava cake with a marshmallow surprise in the center! I substituted 1tbsp of milk instead of water, (too dry) pushed 1 marshmallow down into the batter so that it covered it...and dropped a scoop of frosting on top, popped it in to the microwave for 60 secs and it is GOOD!!

Original Recipe:
The 60-second cake!

The Simple Additions Coffee & More Cups, are perfect for this! Make a master mix of this special treat to keep in your cupboard for chocolate emergencies.

In a large sealable baggie combine one box of chocolate cake mix and one box of chocolate pudding mix.

When needed – take 1/2 cup of the mix and put it in
our Simple Additions Coffee & More mug.
Mix with 1 Tbsp of water, 1 Tbsp of oil and one egg.

Microwave on high for 60 seconds and enjoy your chocolate fix!

Sounds yummy! What size cake mix did you use?

just a normal size box... 18.25oz!

Good--I think I have the cake mix AND the pudding already. Yummmmm! Sounds like a cake for me tomorrow!!

the good thing is that you don't have a whole cake tempting you to eat it all...but the bad thing is that it is so easy to make, and you have a fresh cake instantaneously.... beware :)

I'll be good--I promise!!! I can't wait to try it b/c it may be a way to get more people to buy these. I LOVE the simple additions pieces, but can't ever seem to get many guests into them. I think the price turns them off.

same way with me...i have them all and LOVE them...had them all before I was even a consultant!! I don't entertain yet...but someday ;-) ...and I think you have to be an entertainer to really pay that price. I use them just about day to day for other stuff, but they are expensive for that sort of use.

jenniferknapp said:
same way with me...i have them all and LOVE them...had them all before I was even a consultant!! I don't entertain yet...but someday ;-) ...and I think you have to be an entertainer to really pay that price. I use them just about day to day for other stuff, but they are expensive for that sort of use.

Me too!! That was what got me to host! I have every piece & some of them (like squares & small bowls) I have several of. I pull them out for everything. I LOVE the new platter with handles. I entertain though, so that's why I love them. My family always asks me to bring my stuff when they host showers & parties. I always joke at shows that I had to become a consultant b/c my family was tired of me entertaining for them & I needed new people to entertain for!

hahaha... I like to entertain, but I live about an hour away from my hometown, by myself...so no one to really entertain! and my house is small, so no holidays here yet. but someday....oh yeah every holiday can be at my house! and I have a HUGE family... For now, I try to bring everything to holiday parties, but no one is really that intersted in me bringing my SA stuff...so I feel offended and don't!!

Well, I kind of pushed it on them at first & now they like that I have it. We have Christmas at our house now. We even invite everyone who wasn't here for dinner to come afterwards for desserts.

I can't wait to do that :) Enjoy!

Sounds great!

That sounds like it would be a GREAT holiday gift too! Just put a little baggie with the 1/2 cup mixture plus a tag with the directions. Man, now I want to order some of those tonight for my co-workers.

I don't have the white set but I do have the pink and white polka dot ones we had for May month. I can still promote those cups using my pink/white ones. What a great way to promote them for students and other people who live alone or just a couple. No big cake to make and just add and nook what you need!! I think I"ll have to try this out over the winter!

Cheers
Andrea

jennifer,

does it make a difference if the cake mix comes "with pudding in the mix"? do you still add the pudding mix?

kris

not sure, I have just used a regular cake mix.. it wouldn't hurt to try it once without adding the pudding. If it doesn't turn out great then add it to the mixture.

jenniferknapp said:
not sure, I have just used a regular cake mix.. it wouldn't hurt to try it once without adding the pudding. If it doesn't turn out great then add it to the mixture.

The nice thing is that instead of ruining a whole cake, you've just ruined a cupful!;)

1. How many servings does the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" make?

The "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" makes one individual serving per cup, for a total of four servings in the set.

2. Can the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" be used in the microwave?

Yes, the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" are microwave-safe and specifically designed to be used in the microwave for quick and easy cake baking.

3. What is the best way to clean the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes"?

The "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water.

4. Are the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" oven-safe?

No, the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" are not oven-safe. They are specifically designed for use in the microwave only.

5. Can I use the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" for anything other than cake?

Yes, the "Coffee & More Cups 60 Second Cakes" can also be used to make individual servings of other desserts such as brownies, pudding, or even savory dishes like mini quiches or pot pies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies
Views
tina617
Replies
Views
pamperedposey