• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need: 1 Minute Cake in Sa Bowls/ Coffee & More Cups

In summary, this recipe calls for 1/2 cup of mix, 1 egg, 1Tbsp oil, and 1Tbsp water. The batter is then microwaved for 10 seconds. The resulting cake is topped with whipped frosting and caramel sundae topping.
peichef
I saw this recipe on here back in the Fall. But I haven't made it in awhile & I forget the specifics :( (I'm in MAJOR need of a chocolate fix)

It was something like:

1/2 cup of mix (cake mix combined with pudding mix)
1 egg
1Tbsp oil
1Tbsp water

Is that right????

Haven't made it but here's what I have....

TRY OUR
ONE MINUTE-10 SECOND
MICROWAVE HEART CAKES

Basic Cup Cake Mix:

1 box Cake Mix (any flavor)
1 small box of INSTANT JELL-O PUDDING (any flavor)

To make the cakes follow the directions below:

1/2 cup of Basic Mix
1 egg
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Water
1 Medium Scoop prepared frosting

Mix together in a small bowl.
Transfer to Simple Additions Heart Bowl.
Add 1 scoop (a HEAPING teaspoon) of your choice of prepared frosting. DO NOT STIR!! Place in the microwave
and cook 1 minute 10 seconds—no more, no less.
Invert on plate and you have a MOLTEN LAVA CAKE—YUM!!!

CAKE IDEAS:
Strawberry cake mix, cheesecake pudding, and cream cheese frosting
Banana cake mix, vanilla pudding (or banana), cream cheese frosting
Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, chocolate frosting
German chocolate cake mix, coconut pudding, coconut pecan frosting
Lemon cake mix, vanilla pudding, cream cheese frosting.

You can ADD NUTS to the mix, if desired.

thank you :) :) :) I was worried no one was going to reply.
I made this a lot before Christmas (w/o the frosting) & needed to check the ingredient amounts.I'm off to eat cake :)

Whipped FrostingDon't use whipped frosting it to light. Found out the hard way. :cry: Did fold in chocolate chips though:love:

You're welcome. I'm sitting here eating M&M's chocolate fudge brownies (too lazy to make my own) so I could totally relate to the need for a chocolate fix ;) :D

I use a full cup of the basic cake mix and leave out the frosting. :)

Here is the recipe card I give to anyone who orders the cups & more

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - 60 Second Cake 001.doc
    181 KB · Views: 354
thanks ladies. I never add the frosting. But I do pour caramel sundae topping over it once it is cooked. mmmmmmmmm :)

1. Can the 1 Minute Cake be made in a regular bowl or does it have to be a Sa Bowl?

While the Sa Bowl is specifically designed for making the 1 Minute Cake, you can also use a regular microwave-safe bowl. Just make sure it has a similar size and shape to the Sa Bowl for best results.

2. How do I adjust the cooking time for a different wattage microwave?

The recommended cooking time for the 1 Minute Cake is based on a 1000 watt microwave. If your microwave has a higher wattage, decrease the cooking time by 5-10 seconds. For a lower wattage microwave, increase the cooking time by 5-10 seconds.

3. Can I use any type of cake mix for the 1 Minute Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the 1 Minute Cake. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the cake mix package for the amount of water and oil needed.

4. Can I add additional ingredients like chocolate chips or nuts to the 1 Minute Cake?

Absolutely! You can mix in any additional ingredients you like to make the 1 Minute Cake even more delicious. Just be sure to follow the recommended measurements for the cake mix, water, and oil.

5. Can I make multiple 1 Minute Cakes at once in the Sa Bowls?

Yes, you can make multiple 1 Minute Cakes at once in the Sa Bowls. Just make sure each bowl is filled with the recommended amount of batter and microwave them one at a time for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies