• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!

In summary, the "Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!" program is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to book new parties and grow their business. All Pampered Chef consultants in good standing with an active consultant account are eligible to participate in this program. To earn extra commission and free products, consultants must book at least two new parties within a designated time frame. There are restrictions on the parties that can be booked, and progress can be tracked through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Here is a great flyer that was passed onto me by Katie! It helps the host realize the benefit of helping us get bookings and keeping them!

Attachments

• Doyouloveabargain.doc
    297 KB · Views: 1,332
That is so awesome!! Thanks for the flyer!

question about flyer:confused: I like this flyer. I would love to be able to update it when needed. Any tips?

What is the "Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!" program?

The "Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!" program is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to book new parties and grow their business. It rewards consultants with extra commission and free products for booking new parties within a certain time frame.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!" program?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in this program, as long as they are in good standing with the company and have an active consultant account.

How do I earn extra commission and free products through this program?

To earn extra commission and free products through the "Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!" program, you must book at least two new parties within a designated time frame. For each new party booked, you will earn 5% extra commission on your sales and a free product valued at $20 or less.

Are there any restrictions on the parties I can book for this program?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the parties you can book for this program. The parties must be booked within the designated time frame, and they must be in-home parties with a minimum of $200 in sales. Virtual parties and fundraisers do not count towards this program.

How do I track my progress in the "Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!" program?

You can track your progress in the "Make the New Booking Benefit Work for You!" program through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The website will show you how many parties you have booked and how close you are to earning your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimmienova
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • Laurena
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK