• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make It Count: 16 Guests at Tomorrow's Show!

In summary, the hostess- who has a 16 CONFIRMED guest show tomorrow- has to reschedule. :( Sounds like this show will be postponed as well :(
mrssyvo
I just got off the phone with tomorrow's hostess- she has 16 CONFIRMED guests tomorrow- This show kicks off my 4 shows in 4 days, stint, and it woudl be amazing to start off with a HUGE show!!!

Congratulations! Have a great time at your shows! :)

Yahoo!!! I hope all your other shows have just as many!

This show will also be my first "no-demo" show,(all 4 this weekend will be no-demo) and my hostess has been building that up with her friends, and they are all very excited about that format, so I am hoping to get many Fall bookings.

Great job & lots of luck!!! Sounds like you've done a lot of host coaching:)

That's AWESOME!!! I hope it's a great show.:)

Keep up the good work!! Host coaching has definitely been a plus here.:)

mrssyvo said:
This show will also be my first "no-demo" show,(all 4 this weekend will be no-demo) and my hostess has been building that up with her friends, and they are all very excited about that format, so I am hoping to get many Fall bookings.

What is the "no-demo" show?

Sounds like things are going great in your biz right now! Congrats to you for all of your hard work! :)

That's great! I was always skeptical about hosts saying they had those large numbers of people coming only to be disappointed with a third or even less. Regardless you do your best. I had one host tell me 25 to 30 and 25 actually showed up. Let us know the outcome!!!!

I believe her, because she called me with the total, asking if she should buy 2 pork tenderloins. My no-demo show is fashioned from Shelley Andrus's show. She gave details on her show on a conference call, and I fashioned mine after hers. She said her show totals and guest totals doubled after she started this. Have the recipe ready when guests arrive, and they have the 1st 1/2 hour to socialize and eat, then at 7:30 (or 1/2 hour in) do a short demo, covering booking & recruiting, cookware, stoneware, cutlery and SA, and then take orders., start taking orders by 8PM- all of my hostesses are excited about it also. I offer 3 types of shows, no demo (express), hands-on and traditional recipe demo. I will give you all an update come Sunday evening, when all 4 shows are done, and let you know how it went. I am also offering % off total for bringing 2 guests who were not invited.

mrssyvo said:
I believe her, because she called me with the total, asking if she should buy 2 pork tenderloins. My no-demo show is fashioned from Shelley Andrus's show. She gave details on her show on a conference call, and I fashioned mine after hers. She said her show totals and guest totals doubled after she started this. Have the recipe ready when guests arrive, and they have the 1st 1/2 hour to socialize and eat, then at 7:30 (or 1/2 hour in) do a short demo, covering booking & recruiting, cookware, stoneware, cutlery and SA, and then take orders., start taking orders by 8PM- all of my hostesses are excited about it also. I offer 3 types of shows, no demo (express), hands-on and traditional recipe demo. I will give you all an update come Sunday evening, when all 4 shows are done, and let you know how it went. I am also offering % off total for bringing 2 guests who were not invited.
You sound like you have it all together!! No show demo sounds interesting and EASY! Looking forward to your update...

I like the no demo show idea, especially on a week night. Most people want to get in and get out.

Wow! Good for you! I can't wait to hear how your "no demo" show went!

Hostess is sick!!!My big show for tonight has to be postponed. She has the flu, and could not even call me, she was so sick. Her sister called me, and is calling all of the guests. We will be rescheduling. BUMMER!!!!!

Oh, what a bummer! Can you get her to do a catty show now and another show later?

What a disappointment!!

Aww, that stinks! I hope that your host is feeling better though!

I have been getting on-line orders for her show this afternoon. Her sister called to lket guests know, and gave my web-site address to view the catalog. I think we might do the catalog thing, and re-book for November, we we can not find a date that works. My schedule is pretty full right now, so we will see how it goes.

Yall let me know how yall do a "no demo" show. I did that sort of thing for my Open house, and it was a reck! I didnt know what to do, because it was so different, with no table in front of me, and no order to go in...!

mrssyvo said:
My big show for tonight has to be postponed. She has the flu, and could not even call me, she was so sick. Her sister called me, and is calling all of the guests. We will be rescheduling. BUMMER!!!!!

I'm sorry the show was postponed. But don't let this get you down. Go for a TRIPLE! Spend the time you would have spent at her show practicing in front of family/friends and ask them to give you feedback. Best of luck! My mom's consultant/director has changed her show format to no demo with the recipe prepared ahead of time, and she has done very well for herself. I wonder if she heard the same conference call and made the same choice to switch things up a little. I'm going to sit in on my mom's show on the 24th (I plan to re-sign with the consultant/director in February) and I'm super excited!!

hey does anyone know where i could fine that call? are they archived or anything?

I do not think it is archived after 1 week, but attached is the outline I have, I hope it helps. Tonight will be my offical first time, so I will update, as to how it went.

Attachments

• No cooking showoutline shellye Andrus.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 478
Thank you so much!!! Yeah let us know how it goes, and how your order of your show was!! I really want to try this!!

Related to Make It Count: 16 Guests at Tomorrow's Show!

What is "Make It Count: 16 Guests at Tomorrow's Show!"?

"Make It Count: 16 Guests at Tomorrow's Show!" is a Pampered Chef program designed to help our consultants maximize their sales and bookings by inviting 16 guests to their upcoming show.

How does "Make It Count: 16 Guests at Tomorrow's Show!" work?

Consultants can use the program by creating a guest list of 16 people and inviting them to their show the following day. By having a larger number of guests, consultants have a better chance of making more sales and booking future shows.

Can I invite more than 16 guests to my show?

Yes, you can certainly invite more than 16 guests to your show. However, the focus of this program is to encourage consultants to reach out to a larger number of people and make their show as successful as possible.

Do I have to use this program for every show I host?

No, "Make It Count: 16 Guests at Tomorrow's Show!" is completely optional. It is designed to help consultants who are looking to boost their sales and bookings, but you are free to use it for as many or as few shows as you'd like.

Are there any specific strategies for inviting 16 guests to my show?

We recommend reaching out to a mix of past customers, family, friends, and acquaintances to create your guest list. You can also use social media, email, and word of mouth to spread the word about your show and invite more guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies