• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make-Ahead Brunch Squares for Christmas Morning - Recipe Question

In summary, the ingredients needed for Brunch Squares are 1 pound of breakfast sausage, 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 6 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. You can use a different type of meat such as bacon, ham, or vegetarian sausage, but make sure to cook it before adding it to the recipe. The preparation time is 15 minutes and the cooking time is 25 minutes, making the total time about 40 minutes. Brunch Squares can be made ahead of time by preparing them the night before and refrigerating them. They can be served warm or at room temperature, and you can add salsa
kcjodih
Gold Member
from the current s/b - has anyone made it the night before? I'd like to use this recipe Christmas morning to replace the strata I usually make but of course I'd like to assemble it the night before and then just pop it in the oven in the morning. Do you think that would work?

I haven't made it, but could you put everything in prep bowls the night before and then take 5 minutes to put it together in the morning?

cmdtrgd said:
I haven't made it, but could you put everything in prep bowls the night before and then take 5 minutes to put it together in the morning?

Hmm...now WHY didn't I think of that?! Thanks Kate, I think that's what I'll do! :)

I have made the crust ahead of time. Not a full day ahead - but I can't see why it wouldn't work...

Of course the prep bowl idea is great too!

Great suggestions! That is what I'm going to have to do!!!I am NOT a morning person and we need to be at church at 9:15 Tuesday morning... I was trying to figure out how I was going to get that all together and now I know!!!!!THANKS!

Related to Make-Ahead Brunch Squares for Christmas Morning - Recipe Question

What are the ingredients needed for Brunch Squares?

The ingredients needed for Brunch Squares are 1 pound of breakfast sausage, 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 6 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.

Can I use a different type of meat in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the breakfast sausage with bacon, ham, or even vegetarian sausage for a different flavor. Just make sure to cook the meat before adding it to the recipe.

How long does it take to prepare and cook Brunch Squares?

The preparation time for Brunch Squares is about 15 minutes, and the cooking time is approximately 25 minutes. So, in total, it should take about 40 minutes from start to finish.

Can I make Brunch Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Brunch Squares the night before and refrigerate them. Then, just pop them in the oven the next morning for a quick and easy brunch option.

What is the best way to serve Brunch Squares?

Brunch Squares can be served warm or at room temperature. You can also add some salsa or hot sauce on top for an extra kick of flavor. They are perfect for brunch parties or as a make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • aPamperedBride