• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing Season's Best Cookbook?

J
jtjacaldwell
I'm wanting to send out some cards to some of my friends. I thought about mailing a Seasons Best Cookbook. Does anyone know the postage on the sb?

I think a 2-ounce stamp will cover it. That's 63 cents.

Edit, 10/19/2006, 2:25pm: I'm stuck at work right now and can't double-check the weight. So if you want to be certain, put on 3-ounce postage, which is 87 cents. :)

Last edited:
She is probably right. I always just stick 3 stamps on it and it has always been fine.

I did one the other day it cost me I think .87 cents to mail. I use them as birthday cards.

I think it cost me $.87 when I mailed one too.

$.87 for me too (I also include one other sheet of info)

I think it just cost me $.89 to mail one today, but I added a PC notecard in there with the cookbook. I also got a lecture from the guy at the post office telling me that the envelopes that we get are not sturdy enough for the SB, and i should put it in a 9x13 envelope as it will 99% of the time cost the same, and he even took out the template/poster/thingy to show me that it will fit through the sorter, but barely. I can't believe I got a 10 minute lesson at the post office today! Sorry, that was so O.T., but I just had to rant! Wish I had read this board before I went, I would have just put 2 stamps and a post card stamp on it and been done with it :)

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your question about the postage for the Seasons Best Cookbook. According to the USPS website, the postage for a standard 8.5 x 11 inch cookbook would be $3.66 for domestic mailing. However, if you are mailing multiple cookbooks or adding any additional items, the postage may vary. I would recommend double checking with your local post office to get an accurate quote. Happy cooking!

1. What is the best way to package and mail the Seasons Best Cookbook?

The best way to package the cookbook would be to wrap it in bubble wrap or another protective material and place it inside a sturdy box or padded envelope. This will help to ensure that the cookbook arrives in good condition.

2. How much does it cost to mail a Seasons Best Cookbook?

The cost of mailing a Seasons Best Cookbook will depend on the weight of the package and the shipping method you choose. Typically, shipping a package of this size and weight will cost between $8-$15 within the US.

3. Can I send the Seasons Best Cookbook through regular mail?

Yes, you can send the cookbook through regular mail. However, if you want to ensure that the package arrives quickly and in good condition, it may be better to choose a shipping method with tracking and insurance.

4. Is there a cheaper way to mail the Seasons Best Cookbook?

If you are looking to save money on shipping, you can consider using a flat rate envelope or box from the postal service. These options have a set price regardless of weight, which may be cheaper for heavier packages.

5. Can I include a personal note or message when mailing the Seasons Best Cookbook?

Yes, you can definitely include a personal note or message when mailing the cookbook. You can either write it on a separate card or paper and include it in the package, or you can write it directly on the inside cover of the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76