• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Mad: :Eek: Is the Company Website Down for the Rest of You? :Mad:

P
Pampered Laura
:mad: :eek: Is the company website down for the rest of you? :mad: :eek:

yep....I was just trying to log in...

I'm in. :)

oh!! just worked for me

Okay it's back. PHEW! I don't know if I could have taken another half-day without my beloved CC!!

Okay they must be getting slammed. It's really s-l-o-w...

I bet everyone is checking their shipment status to see if they can see when they will get their Sell-a-thon incentives, and everyone else is checking out the new training!

I know that's what I'm doing right now!!

I got in but it took me forever!!

and for any other "everyone's," they are ordering samples!

I still can't get in:( !! I'm going crazy! I need a host # and I want in! Any tips?:confused:

I made it, I'm in!!

MissChef said:
I still can't get in:( !! I'm going crazy! I need a host # and I want in! Any tips?:confused:

What's her name and state - I'll look it up for you since I am in.

It was UNGODLY slow but I got on...

dannyzmom said:
What's her name and state - I'll look it up for you since I am in.
Thank You! But I did make it in! I can tell you're a really nice person and I enjoy reading your posts! I also have enjoyed following the progress of your ORGANIZED office! Now I need to jump on board!!!!!! I think that you are incredibly brave that you took pictures and posted them, I'm not that brave and I think my hubby would skin me alive if I posted what a messy girl I am! I'm not a pig but boy I love piles!:D I always say "don't mess with my stacks! It may look like a mess to you but I know where things are in there!:rolleyes: !
Thanks again! I appreciate your willingness to help! That's what I love about this business, all the PC friends I have! Both in person and in Cyberspace!!!!;)

HEHEHEHEHEHE....Incredibly Brave... thats my Carolyn!!!! Now she is incredibly Organized!!

OK- how can everyone see their sellathon shipments? Those never show up in shipping status for me.

MissChef said:
Thank You! But I did make it in! I can tell you're a really nice person and I enjoy reading your posts! I also have enjoyed following the progress of your ORGANIZED office! Now I need to jump on board!!!!!! I think that you are incredibly brave that you took pictures and posted them, I'm not that brave and I think my hubby would skin me alive if I posted what a messy girl I am! I'm not a pig but boy I love piles!:D I always say "don't mess with my stacks! It may look like a mess to you but I know where things are in there!:rolleyes: !
Thanks again! I appreciate your willingness to help! That's what I love about this business, all the PC friends I have! Both in person and in Cyberspace!!!!;)

Me? Nice person?!!? Ha...my ex-husband would beg to differ - LOL
Thanks for the compliments though :)
I have been working REALLY hard at keepiong my workspace clean (and my car, too -- now working on the rest of the hosue bit by bit). Once you get ti clean - it is not so hard to maintain...I just follow Jill's rule of taking 10 minutes at the end of the night to straighten it up before going to bed. Actually - I make myself do it evrey time I leave the desk - LOL

Jilleysue said:
HEHEHEHEHEHE....Incredibly Brave... thats my Carolyn!!!! Now she is incredibly Organized!!

And it's all thanks to you -- you have GOT to come over one of these days and check out my newly organized office. I used my Brother P-touch today to label all my stuff!!!

OMG, Look what you have created Jill!! A LABELER!! Welcome to the cult Carolyn!!

Related to :Mad: :Eek: Is the Company Website Down for the Rest of You? :Mad:

1. Why is the company website down?

There could be various reasons why the company website is down. It could be due to technical issues, server maintenance, or even a cyber attack. It is best to contact the company's IT department for more information.

2. How long will the website be down?

The duration of the website being down depends on the cause of the issue. If it is a minor technical issue, it may be resolved quickly. However, if it is a more significant problem, it may take longer to fix. The company should provide updates on the situation.

3. Is there an alternative way to access the website?

In some cases, the company may have a backup website or a temporary URL where customers can access the website. It is best to check the company's social media pages or contact them directly for this information.

4. How will the website being down affect my business?

If you rely on the company's website for your business, the downtime may have a negative impact. It could result in loss of sales or inconvenience for your customers. It is important to communicate with the company and come up with a contingency plan.

5. Can I get a refund or compensation for the website being down?

It is unlikely that you will receive a refund or compensation for the website being down, unless it is stated in the company's terms and conditions. However, you may want to contact the company and express your concerns regarding the inconvenience caused by the website downtime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jenniferlynne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies