• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Are shipping issues causing trouble for this consultant's business?

In summary, the average shipping time for Pampered Chef products is 3-5 business days. Customers do have to pay for shipping, but there are often promotions for free or reduced fees. Orders can be tracked using a tracking number provided via email. If an order arrives damaged, customers can contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer international shipping.
sandilou
Silver Member
What is going on with shipping? My last 3 shows have had something broken!! :yuck: 1st the pedestal for the Trifle Bowl, Saturday was a Lg Bar Pan, and today is a Lg Round Stone. Who has time for all these adjustments! :mad:

Sandi

I waiting for people who have ordered of my daughter's wedding registery, the shower is Saturday. They usually shipped out the next day.

I haven't had anything broken, we are having an issue with MISSING items from the orders. Heck, even my supply order had something missing. :(

i JUST HAD A SHOW DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE FOR ME TO SORT FOR THE HOSTESS AND ONE OF THE BOXES WAS SO BEAT UP IT WAS TOTALLY WRAPPED IN PACKING TAPE. i WAS WORRIED, BUT EVERYTHING WAS ACCOUNTED FOR AND WAS OK. MAKES YA WONDER THOUGH.

, I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with shipping. As a fellow consultant, I completely understand how frustrating it can be when products arrive damaged. I know that our company puts a lot of effort into ensuring that our products are packaged securely and shipped safely, but unfortunately, sometimes accidents happen during the shipping process. If you haven't already, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to report the damaged items and request replacements. They are always very helpful and will make sure you receive your new products as quickly as possible. In the meantime, I would also recommend checking the packaging and products thoroughly upon arrival to make sure everything is in good condition. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I hope your next shows have no issues with shipping!

Related to Are shipping issues causing trouble for this consultant's business?

What is the average shipping time for Pampered Chef products?

The average shipping time for Pampered Chef products is 3-5 business days.

Do I have to pay for shipping when ordering Pampered Chef products?

Yes, shipping fees vary depending on the size and weight of the order. However, Pampered Chef often runs promotions with free or reduced shipping fees.

Can I track my Pampered Chef order during the shipping process?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track your package's delivery status.

What happens if my Pampered Chef order arrives damaged?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement product.

Does Pampered Chef offer international shipping?

At this time, Pampered Chef only offers shipping within the United States and Canada. We do not currently offer international shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Laura