• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hmmmmmm How Do You Suppose That Someone on the Big

um...deadline. She has a LOT of new items, some of which are from the Fall catalog, so she's probably getting a lot of new supplies. Some directors may have gotten their packages yesterday but I for one won't get mine until the 31st and one box on August 1. So much for director perks - sorry for the vent but I am very upset! I planned my meeting TODAY so that at worse they would be delivered during the meeting - THEY PROMISED that directors would have theirs by the 28th (today). Changes, changes, changes...Mine now say they're being delivered on the 31st! I'm bummed!!! And I'm only 45 minutes
Peggy's been on there for years

Why can't they get her/him off? Do you think it is a top PC seller in CN every month?:confused:

trps said:
Why can't they get her/him off? Do you think it is a top PC seller in CN every month?:confused:

Probably won't be anymore!

ljeffries said:
If you think your heinie is burning from the cookware - take a look at this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Small-round-pizza-stone-10_W0QQitemZ300135596758QQihZ020QQcategoryZ25465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'll buy it now for a penny and see who the consultant is... well worth it to me.

Congratulations on your purchase!

LOL... yeah I have to send a cashier's check or money order.

Anyway to look up a consultant by name (since I know have the name, address and phone number of the seller for my penny purchase.

ivykeep said:
LOL... yeah I have to send a cashier's check or money order.

Anyway to look up a consultant by name (since I know have the name, address and phone number of the seller for my penny purchase.

I guess some of us bring in the big money and can afford to just throw it away:D :D :D ! What great thinking, did you send the info to home office.

As for the comment about the cookware person just changing their account info, that's exactly what I thought. Like we wouldn't find out because everyone has that much cookware just sitting around collection dust!!

Jennifer

Not yet, but I will -- I inquired about a catalog show so wanted to see if I could get more info.

Also need to find the email address for Richard so I can send it on to him...

ivykeep said:
Not yet, but I will -- I inquired about a catalog show so wanted to see if I could get more info.

Also need to find the email address for Richard so I can send it on to him...
[email protected]

I saved the page as a PDF so you have documentation. Here you go.

Attachments

• PC Small round stone - (item 300135596758).pdf
    128.1 KB · Views: 389
Maybe we could get our own detective show!
Maybe we really are the Pampered Chef Police!!
I'll work on a theme song....

LOL.....would LOVE to hear that one!!!!

<h2>1. "How can someone have 8 BBQ basting brushes for sale if they're not a consultant?"</h2><p>It's possible that the person may have received the brushes as a gift or purchased them in bulk and is now selling them individually. It's also possible that they were previously a consultant and are now selling off their inventory.</p><h2>2. "Why are the new forged cutlery knives already for sale on a non-consultant's page?"</h2><p>There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the person received the knives as a gift or purchased them from a consultant and is now reselling them. They may also have connections with Pampered Chef and received the knives before they were officially released to the public.</p><h2>3. "Is it against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products?"</h2><p>Yes, it is against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products. This is to ensure that customers are receiving quality products and to protect the integrity of the brand.</p><h2>4. "What should I do if I see someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant?"</h2><p>If you come across someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant, you can report it to the company's customer service team. They will investigate the situation and take appropriate action if necessary.</p><h2>5. "Can I trust the quality of products being sold by non-consultants?"</h2><p>It's always best to purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant to ensure the quality and authenticity of the products. There is no guarantee of the quality or source of products being sold by non-consultants.</p>

1. "How can someone have 8 BBQ basting brushes for sale if they're not a consultant?"

It's possible that the person may have received the brushes as a gift or purchased them in bulk and is now selling them individually. It's also possible that they were previously a consultant and are now selling off their inventory.

2. "Why are the new forged cutlery knives already for sale on a non-consultant's page?"

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the person received the knives as a gift or purchased them from a consultant and is now reselling them. They may also have connections with Pampered Chef and received the knives before they were officially released to the public.

3. "Is it against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products?"

Yes, it is against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products. This is to ensure that customers are receiving quality products and to protect the integrity of the brand.

4. "What should I do if I see someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant?"

If you come across someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant, you can report it to the company's customer service team. They will investigate the situation and take appropriate action if necessary.

5. "Can I trust the quality of products being sold by non-consultants?"

It's always best to purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant to ensure the quality and authenticity of the products. There is no guarantee of the quality or source of products being sold by non-consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KitchenSmellzSmokey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cindy Lightner
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies