• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hmmmmmm How Do You Suppose That Someone on the Big

um...deadline. She has a LOT of new items, some of which are from the Fall catalog, so she's probably getting a lot of new supplies. Some directors may have gotten their packages yesterday but I for one won't get mine until the 31st and one box on August 1. So much for director perks - sorry for the vent but I am very upset! I planned my meeting TODAY so that at worse they would be delivered during the meeting - THEY PROMISED that directors would have theirs by the 28th (today). Changes, changes, changes...Mine now say they're being delivered on the 31st! I'm bummed!!! And I'm only 45 minutes
itsjustCarla
Hmmmmmm how do you suppose that someone on the big "E" would have 8 - yes 8 BBQ basting brushes (among other PC items) for sale if they weren't a consultant!?!? :mad: :mad:

AND.....someone has the new forged cutlery knives on there for sale already.

I just don't get it........

Last edited:
that crap makes me so mad!!! I don't buy products off of ebay but I have bought supplies but that was only once.

itsjustCarla said:
AND.....someone has the new forged cutlery knives on there for sale already.

Already??? How is that possible? Do consultants have them already? I haven't received mine yet!

Maybe directors got their Sell-a-thon pkgs. already?? Or someone is selling them in advance of actually receiving them?

There is another post on here that talks about on CC their packages being shipped already. I don't have mine, but it still isn't right that they are doing that!

They probably don't have them yet, they will probably ship them when they become available. Although, I did get mine today.

It's not easy competing with the "E" site!!! Although, I did buy a "gently worn" PC shirt there for $4. Now that was different though!

This person with the knives has 4 pages of items - all PC - and all brand new listings. Hmmmm I guess we know when she got her package. And here I thought HO was on top of these things.

itsjustCarla said:
This person with the knives has 4 pages of items - all PC - and all brand new listings. Hmmmm I guess we know when she got her package. And here I thought HO was on top of these things.

Don't always assume its a "she".;)

True....but I did assume because the ID says Peggy

I bought stuff off of Ebay.......I have signed my agreeement and Im not until baseball and vacations are over at the end of August. I REALLY want to try for the 30-day new recruiter deal. Anyway, I didnt know until I got on here how "NOT COOL" that was. I figured I was just getting extra supplies (back up paperwork) and getting ahead by grabbing some of the tutorial CDs. My bad. But there's all kinds of stuff on there. You get killed on the shipping. Most are women who are giving it up (and of course they want to sell it to you so they're only giving it up because their 'temporial pregnant' LOL or because they have much stuff sitting around). One sale was actually a man!

Uh-oh... naughty, naughty!

Some directors may have gotten their packages yesterday but I for one won't get mine until the 31st and one box on August 1. So much for director perks - sorry for the vent but I am very upset! I planned my meeting TODAY so that at worse they would be delivered during the meeting - THEY PROMISED that directors would have theirs by the 28th (today). Changes, changes, changes...

End of vent. (BTW: I STILL LOVE PC! It is the best company out there even with their faults.)

Beth -- see if you can check again. When I called HO yesterday they told me my DB boxes wasn't even listed to be shipped and it went out last night. Maybe it will arrive today???!!!!???!!!

I had compared where they were with other shipments that I have gotten and had no hope.

But magically - they are on the truck for delivery!!

WOO HOO Pampered Chef and FedEx!!

How do you check? I am a director and don't have mine either.
Never mind if you were going to help... I found it it says to be delivered today

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
Some directors may have gotten their packages yesterday but I for one won't get mine until the 31st and one box on August 1. So much for director perks - sorry for the vent but I am very upset! I planned my meeting TODAY so that at worse they would be delivered during the meeting - THEY PROMISED that directors would have theirs by the 28th (today). Changes, changes, changes...

End of vent. (BTW: I STILL LOVE PC! It is the best company out there even with their faults.)
Mine now say they're being delivered on the 31st! I'm bummed!!! And I'm only 45 minutes from the HO!!! I thought yesterday some said they'd come today, but I checked again this morning and now it says Tuesday! Darn!:mad:

I just looked at what that person has and I don't see anything that is from the Fall catalog but she certainly has a ton of product that she's selling!

My guess, AND IT'S ONLY A GUESS!, is that she is a director that is buying product just to meet her $350 to keep her overrides and turning around and unloading it. Maybe that's why they made the change for directors to do $750 monthly starting in October so Directors won't do that any longer.

Who knows.... hopefully HO will shut her down soon.

I have reported that particular seller to HO before.
Something that is kind of funny, though...if you look at the prices they are charging, plus the shipping, it is usually more than buying from a consultant. That said, I wonder if they are turning in these as orders and having the items shipped directly from HO?

ljeffries said:
I have reported that particular seller to HO before.
Something that is kind of funny, though...if you look at the prices they are charging, plus the shipping, it is usually more than buying from a consultant. That said, I wonder if they are turning in these as orders and having the items shipped directly from HO?
Before I became a consultant, I bought a piece of stoneware from someone on eBay. It was shipped directly from HO. Come to find out, there was a consultant incentive going on to earn free any piece of stoneware that you sold 5 of. So she obviously had listed items to make her 5 and get some free.

Please enlighten me!!I really don't understand how someone gets so many sets of cookware!!! Please someone enlighten me as to how someone can sell 10 sets of 7 piece Executive Cookware in the last 2 months and have 2 additional sets up for auction now!!!! I thought maybe they ordered them from PC just to sell on "E" but the selling price is around $50.00.

I guess I'm dumb, how can you purchase so many sets even with a consultant or director discount and make money. If they were earned how could you have so many???? I checked the feedback and it was all positive.

Also of note, this person only accepts Credit cards, no paypal. How can the average person accept credit cards unless they are still working for the company?

Have your turned her in to HO?

pamperedmom24 said:
I really don't understand how someone gets so many sets of cookware!!! Please someone enlighten me as to how someone can sell 10 sets of 7 piece Executive Cookware in the last 2 months and have 2 additional sets up for auction now!!!! I thought maybe they ordered them from PC just to sell on "E" but the selling price is around $50.00.

I guess I'm dumb, how can you purchase so many sets even with a consultant or director discount and make money. If they were earned how could you have so many???? I checked the feedback and it was all positive.

Also of note, this person only accepts Credit cards, no paypal. How can the average person accept credit cards unless they are still working for the company?
You are talking about ebay user chefnmore1 - right? Well, I counted 19 sets of 7-piece and one set of 5-piece.....and that's what this person SOLD in the last 30 days! There is NO WAY thast this is a 'former consultant'. I can only imagine how many listings this person will have during the pan-o-rama....ugh! I don't normally let these people get under my skin, but I'm a little bored today so thought I'd follow-up on these postings. Some people really have nerve.....it WILL bite them in the ass in the long-run though....:rolleyes:

Also....what I don't understand is that this person is selling the cookware for about half-price (even less in some instances). Even if she/he were getting it as half-price on a show they still aren't making any money by the time they pay the ebay fees..... and shipping.....

I know
pamperedlinda said:
Also....what I don't understand is that this person is selling the cookware for about half-price (even less in some instances). Even if she/he were getting it as half-price on a show they still aren't making any money by the time they pay the ebay fees..... and shipping.....

That's what I saying, I don't see how they are doing it. At first I thought it was a scam but all the feedbacks have been positve. When I went through their posts I counted the 10 seven piece sets since the end of June and had to stop counting because I was soooo confused. I also don't like getting in the middle of these things about "E" and figure everyone has to live with their own decisions in life, but this posting was unbelievable!!!

I started reading these threads on "E" last night and when I got up today decided to check out PC on "E". I could not believe my eyes and was even tempted to bid. Then my "good angel" ;) said it would not be right to encourage this person and how do I know how the merchandise was obtained. I don't see how the warranty could be valid.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here........what if this person is buying these sets on shows using the Hosts discount. I truly believe people are doing this to earn trips:eek: . The points from the hosts discount is counted as commisionable sales and counts towards our incentives. They get the points and still make a little off the cookware.
Unfortunately there are consultants and Directors out there who know how to "work the system" and get what they want.
I'm glad I earn my incentives the "honest" way!!

Ruthie

The 7 piece set retails at $345.00, if the consultant uses the hosts discount max of 30% it would cost $241.50. 27% commission would be $65.21 and take that away from the cost of the pans the consultant is still out of pocket $176.29. The sets are selling for around $50.00. I could see if it was one set and maybe someone did something a little shady to earn the pans and then sell them, but the sheer volume that has been sold is unbelievable.

I will send this one to HO, because I feel like something very illegal is involved and if not whatever the loophole is that makes this possible needs to be addressed.

Regarding e-bay: if folks are listing new products I'm pretty sure PC home office will be checking on who they are and addressing the issue. Just give them some time....

I am a director and I also do not have my director benefits kit yet. I don't go to e-bay so not sure what the products are that are being listed but it does sound more like the person thinks they can advertise there and then take orders to shop. NOT.

For the record regarding the new knives: the director kit includes the forged cutlery carving set only; directors had to earn the 3.5 petite paring knife (with updated pizza cutter) thru the "submit 2 June shows" incentive; I believe the boning knife is available as a sample purchase.

(The list of what we receive in director packs was provided at conference...probably posted elsewhere by now but I'm not sure where).

The entire e-bay thing is something that often comes up with new consultants...frequently newbies aren't really aware of the rules prohibiting active consultants from selling in that manner. When I start training of a new consultant, I cover this immediately so there isn't any confusion, and I always refer them to the section on advertising.

Unfortunately some folks -- even consultants who've been in awhile -- just don't like the policy and hope they don't get caught...but it is a rule meant to ultimately protect the integrity of our individual businesses. If you check back to that e-bay site in a few days, it may be gone....

<The sets are selling for around $50.00.>

Actually.... $76.09, 100.52, 142.50, 142.50, 202.50, 172.50, 173.22, 171.77, 173.27, 177.50, 173.27, 202.50, 181.00, 208.49, 205.46, 200.00, 204.49, 188.55, 190.01

...and if some were purchased using the free product value??

cookingisfunagain said:

Actually.... $76.09, 100.52, 142.50, 142.50, 202.50, 172.50, 173.22, 171.77, 173.27, 177.50, 173.27, 202.50, 181.00, 208.49, 205.46, 200.00, 204.49, 188.55, 190.01

I still don't see how this person is making any money. Even at these ebay prices if they were purchased at 30% off or 50% (no commission on this one for offsets) off there is still the ebay fee to pay....I just don't get it.....could be that this person isn't interested in the money - just wants the trip (and is considering this their lay-a-way plan to buy it). I shudder to think it is that though.....and to think how much pan-o-rama this person will get as well.....yeesh! Some people realy have nerve.....

The sets could have come from the previous Pan-o-rama and also any consultant doing the quarter auction eventually (I am told) gets to the point after the first 2 auctions that they are actioning off free products. If you submit a show and use all the FPV towards the sets and then the unlimited discount off what is left the cookware comes out pretty cheap.

Personally--what tired head. You would think that HO would be able to track this person by their orders.

Also upper level directors already received their fall products.

These are all theories, but after some contemplation I think the first is how so many products end up super cheap on ebay.

Last edited:
cookingisfunagain said:

I was going by the two that were listed today, I realize this person is making money, I just don't see how. Maybe it is the trips they are trying to earn, I don't know, but I do know something is in it for them or else they wouldn't be doing it. Like I said in my previous post, the fact that they only accept CC makes me think they are putting it on a current order.

I promise I'm not trying to stir up any drama, just couldn't believe my eyes and wanted someone to explain how it is possible.

If you look at chefnmore's feedback it may have listed (started) priced low but what people paid would have yielded him/her a profit using the hostess discount and taking into account the commission. That's if he/she did not use any FPV towards the price.

I can't believe that HO wouldn't become suspicious when a consultant OR director could sell so many sets of cookware so quickly......I would LOVE to get a set of cookware, but I would rather earn mine the honest way or purchase it out of my own hard-earned money.

straitfan said:
Maybe directors got their Sell-a-thon pkgs. already?? Or someone is selling them in advance of actually receiving them?

If they arre already offering new fall items they have GOT to be a consultant - turn their arse in!!!

LOL. Sounds like fun to me. :D

You can be banned from the big E for nonpayment. Then you wouldn't be able to make legitimate purchases. :(

pamperedlinda said:
You are talking about ebay user chefnmore1 - right? Well, I counted 19 sets of 7-piece and one set of 5-piece.....and that's what this person SOLD in the last 30 days! There is NO WAY thast this is a 'former consultant'. I can only imagine how many listings this person will have during the pan-o-rama....ugh! I don't normally let these people get under my skin, but I'm a little bored today so thought I'd follow-up on these postings. Some people really have nerve.....it WILL bite them in the ass in the long-run though....:rolleyes:

I stumbled on this one myself. What burned my butt was the fact that she stated they had a lifetime guarantee. I was feeling particularly nice (doesn't happen often, but every so often it does) and emailed her that she couldn't say that. She emailed me back that she was not a consultant. Nothing about the guarantee issue. With that, I promptly emailed her listing and name off to Richard at PC.

Where are they getting it?????

If you think your heinie is burning from the cookware - take a look at this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Small-round-pizza-stone-10_W0QQitemZ300135596758QQihZ020QQcategoryZ25465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ljeffries said:
If you think your heinie is burning from the cookware - take a look at this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Small-round-pizza-stone-10_W0QQitemZ300135596758QQihZ020QQcategoryZ25465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I think we should book her a show with Richard....lmao! Actually, this one really doesn't tick me off as bad as the cookware one. I wonder how many 'bookings' she actually gets this way?

I just think it's highly suspect no matter what. I do wish that HO would do something about it. I know that it has been reported! At least with the stone, there is no doubt that it is a consultant!!

PamperChefCarol said:
I stumbled on this one myself. What burned my butt was the fact that she stated they had a lifetime guarantee. I was feeling particularly nice (doesn't happen often, but every so often it does) and emailed her that she couldn't say that. She emailed me back that she was not a consultant. Nothing about the guarantee issue. With that, I promptly emailed her listing and name off to Richard at PC.

Where are they getting it?????
I sent Richard an email yesterday about her too. Not sure if he works weekends, but.....I wanted to check her auction to see what the final selling prices were and I see that she is no longer a 'registered user'. Which can mean several things.....one of which is that she was suspended from ebay (hopefully!)....so, maybe PC legal did work over the weekend and someone reported her to ebay. Unfortunately, not before her auction was over. Oh well, maybe she's out of biz for the future.

Did anyone notice when the auctions for the pans were put up. Yesterday, when I checked back I saw the seller had put up 2 more sets of the cookware making it 4 sets selling at the same time. What I thought was interesting was the auctions I saw were listed for less than 24 hours. As I was trying to go to sleep I was wondering if this "consultant" did this only on the weekends thinking home office doesn't work then? It was just a thought that crossed my mind and I didn't know how to check.

I probably shouldn't care anymore but I tend to get frustrated when I can't figure something out.

itsjustCarla said:
I can't believe that HO wouldn't become suspicious when a consultant OR director could sell so many sets of cookware so quickly.....

What I think would be funny is if HO contacted her to do a workshop at conference on how she sells so much cookware :D I can hear her now......trying to come up with her secret for success :rolleyes:

Ok, I tried looking up this chefnmore1 person and it says "No longer a registered user" and "This seller is not currently offering any items for sale." Does this mean this person got caught. :D

I see that she is no longer a 'registered user'
i noticed that as well but i wouldn't be surprized to see her again under a different user name, she only needs a new email address which she can get from hotmail etc no problem
i was going to ask her how much shipping was to canada lol

MGG said:
The sets could have come from the previous Pan-o-rama and also any consultant doing the quarter auction eventually (I am told) gets to the point after the first 2 auctions that they are actioning off free products. If you submit a show and use all the FPV towards the sets and then the unlimited discount off what is left the cookware comes out pretty cheap.

Personally--what tired head. You would think that HO would be able to track this person by their orders.

Also upper level directors already received their fall products.

These are all theories, but after some contemplation I think the first is how so many products end up super cheap on ebay.

This is EXACTLY how some are selling so much on ebay for cheap.......the whole quarter auction deal is a great scam! (but hey - it does get the big sales figures and the trips.....so why not give it a try?)

(said with GREAT sarcasm, BTW!)

ChefBeckyD said:
This is EXACTLY how some are selling so much on ebay for cheap.......the whole quarter auction deal is a great scam! (but hey - it does get the big sales figures and the trips.....so why not give it a try?)

(said with GREAT sarcasm, BTW!)
I don't know (understand) the quarter auction thing but it sounds like something that PC would not endorse and that would be illegal in some states.

Unfortunately "Peggy" still has 151 items currently for sale - each and every one is a PC item.

What I don't understand, is how she keeps track of all that stuff....when I sell stuff on "E" (Never PC stuff), I have a hard enough time keeping track of 2 or 3 auctions at the same time, how can she possibly keep 151 items straight - especially when half of them end in 5 hours and most of the rest end in 9 hours. Geesh.

<h2>1. "How can someone have 8 BBQ basting brushes for sale if they're not a consultant?"</h2><p>It's possible that the person may have received the brushes as a gift or purchased them in bulk and is now selling them individually. It's also possible that they were previously a consultant and are now selling off their inventory.</p><h2>2. "Why are the new forged cutlery knives already for sale on a non-consultant's page?"</h2><p>There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the person received the knives as a gift or purchased them from a consultant and is now reselling them. They may also have connections with Pampered Chef and received the knives before they were officially released to the public.</p><h2>3. "Is it against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products?"</h2><p>Yes, it is against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products. This is to ensure that customers are receiving quality products and to protect the integrity of the brand.</p><h2>4. "What should I do if I see someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant?"</h2><p>If you come across someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant, you can report it to the company's customer service team. They will investigate the situation and take appropriate action if necessary.</p><h2>5. "Can I trust the quality of products being sold by non-consultants?"</h2><p>It's always best to purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant to ensure the quality and authenticity of the products. There is no guarantee of the quality or source of products being sold by non-consultants.</p>

1. "How can someone have 8 BBQ basting brushes for sale if they're not a consultant?"

It's possible that the person may have received the brushes as a gift or purchased them in bulk and is now selling them individually. It's also possible that they were previously a consultant and are now selling off their inventory.

2. "Why are the new forged cutlery knives already for sale on a non-consultant's page?"

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the person received the knives as a gift or purchased them from a consultant and is now reselling them. They may also have connections with Pampered Chef and received the knives before they were officially released to the public.

3. "Is it against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products?"

Yes, it is against Pampered Chef's policies for non-consultants to sell their products. This is to ensure that customers are receiving quality products and to protect the integrity of the brand.

4. "What should I do if I see someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant?"

If you come across someone selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant, you can report it to the company's customer service team. They will investigate the situation and take appropriate action if necessary.

5. "Can I trust the quality of products being sold by non-consultants?"

It's always best to purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant to ensure the quality and authenticity of the products. There is no guarantee of the quality or source of products being sold by non-consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KitchenSmellzSmokey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cindy Lightner
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies