• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mac Users: Using PowerPoint on Your Device?

In summary, the conversation is about using Pampered Partner (PP) on a Mac computer. The person is looking for advice and input from other Mac users who have successfully used PP. Some users mention using a translator program, but one person shares their negative experience with it, leading them to ultimately switch to a PC for PP. Others chime in with their own experiences and mention the inconvenience of having to use a separate computer for PP.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Are any of you using PP on a Mac? I know it isn't compatible unless you are running one of the translator programs, but I don't have any of the programs and I'm somewhat hesitant to purchase one without any input.

So...if you are a Mac user, and you've got PP running, please let me know what software you're using and any tips you may have!

Many thanks....

I tried using PP with my mac when I first signed up in November last year - I bought the Virtual PC program and only lasted with it for about a month. It ran SUPER SLOW and was difficult to use. I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but I ended up having to get a PC and now I just use it for Pampered Chef and mostly PP. (I'm on my mac right now for email and everything else!) I was lucky enough to get my Dad's hand-me-down as he was upgrading his computer and let me take his old one.

The Virtual PC was slow, and I think it crashed on me once or twice and it just wasn't worth the hassle. It really stinks that they don't have a mac version of PP. Maybe they'll introduce one if enough people ask for it...

Hope this was helpful for you - please send me a message if you want more info.

I have a Mac as well, and like the above poster I use it for everything except Pampered Partner. I had been using my husband's laptop, but we just put a wireless card in his old desktop PC, so I will be using that now to upload shows.

It's annoying because my whole office is on the other side of the house with my mac and everything else. Oh well! At least we don't have to pay for the software!!!!

Related to Mac Users: Using PowerPoint on Your Device?

1. How do I open PowerPoint on my Mac device?

To open PowerPoint on your Mac device, simply click on the Launchpad icon in your dock and type "PowerPoint" in the search bar. Click on the PowerPoint icon that appears to open the app.

2. Can I use the same features on PowerPoint for Mac as I can on a PC?

Yes, PowerPoint for Mac has many of the same features as the PC version. However, there may be some slight differences in the user interface and keyboard shortcuts.

3. How do I save my PowerPoint presentation on my Mac?

To save your PowerPoint presentation on your Mac, click on the File tab in the top menu bar and select "Save" or "Save As." You can then choose the location and file format for your presentation.

4. Can I use PowerPoint on my Mac to collaborate with others who have a PC?

Yes, you can collaborate with others who have a PC using PowerPoint for Mac. You can share your presentation with them through email, file sharing platforms, or by using PowerPoint's built-in collaboration tools.

5. Are there any compatibility issues when opening a PowerPoint presentation on a Mac?

In most cases, there should not be any compatibility issues when opening a PowerPoint presentation on a Mac. However, if you have used advanced features or custom fonts in your presentation, they may not appear the same on a Mac device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • emmabelle47
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Melinda