• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?

In summary, the Morning-After-Calls are important for catching mistakes made during a catalog or cooking show and are done on Monday mornings.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
So... those Morning-After-Calls - do you do these regularly after every show (cooking & catalog)?
I haven't been doing them so far, but after having a few incorrect orders lately, where a guest ordered the wrong item, or wrong size platter, or different errors, I think I need to start doing these.
Also, for catalog shows, I haven't been calling all guests before submitting the show, and there have been some mistakes.
Perhaps I could avoid some returns and hassles later if I took the time to make these calls right away!

Lorraine

I have never done them, which might be bad... getting on the phone and following up with my customers is my #1 area which I'm looking to improve upon right now.What do you generally say during these MAC calls?

Right now I think the most important thing would be to reconfirm their order with them, and do that from the order I've inputted into PP (I had one order where a customer had written down 'medium bamboo platter', but wrote the item # for the large one - I didn't notice it, and she only noticed the error a few months after getting her order. It was meant as a gift, so she hadn't opened it before now.)

I do them especially for people who booked or expressed interest in the business or had an issue with a product or something. I try to catch problems as I'm entering orders (I use the triplicate order forms at shows and then enter them in the computer at home--no laptop for me), so that gives me another opportunity to check over everything and call if there is an issue or question.I do mostly weekend shows and I do my MAC calls on Monday mornings, so 9 times out of 10 I get a machine anyway. There are plenty of scripts out there floating around if you search the files.

, thank you for bringing this topic up. As a pampered chef consultant, it is important to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied with their orders. While it may take some extra time and effort, conducting morning-after-calls after each show can definitely help avoid any errors or mistakes in the orders. It shows our guests that we truly care about their experience and want to make sure they receive exactly what they intended to order. Additionally, for catalog shows, taking the time to call each guest before submitting the show can also help prevent any issues with incorrect orders. It may seem like a small step, but it can make a big difference in the long run. I highly recommend incorporating these morning-after-calls into your routine to provide the best service to your guests. Thank you for considering this suggestion and I wish you all the best in your future shows.

1. What is "Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?"

"Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?" is a phrase commonly used in the tech industry, specifically in relation to Apple products. It refers to the process of making phone calls or video calls using the FaceTime or iMessage apps on a Mac computer.

2. How do I make a FaceTime call on my Mac?

To make a FaceTime call on your Mac, open the FaceTime app and enter the name, email, or phone number of the person you want to call in the search bar. Then click on the green video camera icon to initiate the call.

3. Can I make international calls using "Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?"

Yes, you can make international calls using "Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?" as long as you have a stable internet connection. FaceTime and iMessage calls do not use your cellular network, so there are no additional charges for international calls.

4. Are "Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?" free?

Yes, "Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?" are free as long as you have a stable internet connection. FaceTime and iMessage calls do not use your cellular network, so there are no additional charges for making calls.

5. Can I make group calls using "Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?"

Yes, you can make group calls using "Mac Calls - Do You Do These All the Time?" with up to 32 people. However, this feature is only available for FaceTime calls and not iMessage calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • PCMelissa