• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Time Do You Send Your Post Calls?

In summary, the best time to send out a post call reminder is around 7 p.m. on the week nights, when most people are home. They are usually intercepted and most people like the feature. They are also a lot cheaper than live calls.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Since I started doing post calls I've been having them go out around 7 p.m. on the week nights. I just wanted to see what everyone else does. I figured this might be the best time to catch them at home. Or do you send them during the day figuring it would just leave a message?

If I am doing them for arrival the next day, I have them sent from 4 to 9pm. It is too hard to know who is home or if someone other than the intended guest (kids or spouses may hang up in the middle of the call).

If it is on a weekend, I may choose 1 to 9 pm.

I send them around 1pm in the afternoon the day before the party. This was suggested by my director since most people work and it will go to there anawering machines. This way kids aren't picking up the phone and not giving the message to the parent.
I have been pretty successful at sending them at this time. Most everyone seems to be getting them, they usually comment at the show about how they got my reminder call. They almost forgot to come!

HTH-
Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
I send them around 1pm in the afternoon the day before the party. This was suggested by my director since most people work and it will go to there answering machines. This way kids aren't picking up the phone and not giving the message to the parent.
HTH-
Kelly V.

That would be my suggestion, earlier in the day so you get answering machines. I make my own calls and start at 10:00 a.m. so I get as many machines as I can. I finish quicker when I don't encounter children or husbands.

chefjeanine said:
That would be my suggestion, earlier in the day so you get answering machines. I make my own calls and start at 10:00 a.m. so I get as many machines as I can. I finish quicker when I don't encounter children or husbands.

Have you ever tried post calls? It's so cheap and worth the money!

wadesgirl said:
Have you ever tried post calls? It's so cheap and worth the money!

I'm a control freak. I want to make sure that either an answering machine has taken the call or someone answers who is able to take a message. I'm full-time with PC (and home to make the calls) so I can't really justify the expense. When I become a Director, I may revisit the situation.

chefjeanine said:
I'm a control freak. I want to make sure that either an answering machine has taken the call or someone answers who is able to take a message. I'm full-time with PC (and home to make the calls) so I can't really justify the expense. When I become a Director, I may revisit the situation.

They actually give you a list of where the calls end up (answering machine, live person, no answer, etc) and even try up to 5 times. I work full time and do PC so I could never make all the calls myself. But it was only about $37 for 500 calls! About 7 cents per call.

I like that feature also! But I have a question, what does it mean when it says the call was "intercepted"

Kelly V.

I have mine sent out around 10AM. That way, many of the calls go to answering machines, and they never even know it's a "recorded" call!

Can you share the information needed to start up one of these calls? Is there a web site?

nldavis321 said:
Can you share the information needed to start up one of these calls? Is there a web site?

Here are a few of my ideas (not mine personally....LOL)

1. HOST COACH to $1,000 show! Get them excited about earning $215 in free products, 4 half price, and 30% on anything else they want! (Overinviting, collecting outside orders, telling everyone to bring a friend...etc.)
2. Mail out the invites yourself. Probably 95% of cancellations are due to the fact that the host never got around to mailing out the invites and she will NOT admit that to you!
3. On her guest list, explain how it's important for her to include phone numbers. Tell her (with excitement in your voice) how you have the COOLEST way to call and remind her guests about the show. "I have found that attendance and sales go up when each guest receives a reminder call 2-3 days before the show. Even those who have told you YES will appreciate a reminder! Also, those who you haven't heard from may just have forgotten to RSVP. I can do ALL of your calls with the coolest thing! I record a message about your show, enter in their phone numbers, and a computer automatically calls out to each of them! I have noticed a great improvement on attendance at the shows where I am able to do this for my host. Plus, it saves YOU time! If you tried to make all of those reminder calls, you would be on the phone for HOURS chatting since you know each of them. I do it this way, and it's done in a flash!"

Here is the information about the Post Calls. Make sure you email or call this lady...she gives you a SUPER price break off of the regular rates posted on their website! Please make sure you mention that I referred you!

With Postcalls, there are no setup fees, no monthly or yearly fees, the only thing you pay for are the calls. You purchase calls for your account and use them until you need more calls or run out. You do not have to purchase each month, only when you need more calls. There is no extra fee for long distance calls. The rate that Kathie is giving directors and consultants is 7.5 cents a call for a 60-second call. The basic package is 500 calls for $37.50. You must go through Kathie for your first purchase to receive the discounted rate. You can have as many numbers in a group as you like, and as many groups as you like. These names and numbers will stay in your account until you change or delete them. You can listen to your message before you send it. You can send your message when you record it or schedule the message to go out at a different time.
The basic information that She will need from you to sign up is, name, address, phone number, email, business, and who referred you. You can either call or email her this information and she will be glad to set up your account. Then all she will need to do is call you for your credit card number to make your purchase and give you the information on how to use the Postcalls system.

Here is her contact info:
Kathie Davis
Senior Sales Associate
CallingPost Communications, Inc.
1-888-229-5708
[email protected]

When you call or email her, please use my name and phone number as your referral....you will be helping me out too!! Kelly McNamara (877-6370)

1. What time do you typically send your post calls?

At Pampered Chef, we send our post calls at 9 AM CST.

2. Do you have a set schedule for when you send post calls?

Yes, we have a consistent schedule and send our post calls every morning at 9 AM CST.

3. Is there a specific reason for sending post calls at 9 AM CST?

We have found that 9 AM CST is the best time to reach a majority of our customers and ensure that our post calls are seen and responded to in a timely manner.

4. Do you send post calls every day?

Yes, we send post calls every day, Monday through Friday, at 9 AM CST.

5. Can I request a different time for my post calls to be sent?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific time requests for post calls. However, we do send them at the same time every day so you can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • JillianAnthony
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
ms_twana