• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love to Have Recipe for Microwave Cake

In summary, to make a microwave cake, you will need 1 box of cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of oil, and 3 eggs. Any flavor of cake mix can be used, but follow the instructions on the box for the amount of water, oil, and eggs needed. The cooking time will vary, but typically takes about 5-6 minutes. No special equipment is needed, any microwave-safe dish or mug can be used. Additional ingredients, such as chocolate chips or fruit, can be added to the cake, but adjust cooking time accordingly.
dobermanlover
I would love to have the recipe for the microwave cake that has frosting in the bottom of the pan. :) :) :)

Do a search for fluted pan, and/or microwave cake and you'll get a couple of different recipes.
The easiest recipe is to buy a box of your favorite cake mix, a tub of your favorite frosting, and the ingredients listed on the back of the box to make the cake.
Mix up the batter, pour into fluted pan, plop icing on top of batter, throw in microwave for 10 minutes (12 in my micro). Take out, let sit @ 10-15 minutes, turn upside down on platter, pig out!

This one is my favorite, but it doesn't have the icing on it.

1 box of chocolate cake mix
3 eggs
2 cups of sour cream
1 bag of chocolate chips

Mix it all together and microwave it for 12 minutes or so (depending on your microwave.

I made it for a Death by Chocolate show and it was a hit.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the microwave cake?

You will need 1 box of cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of oil, and 3 eggs.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix that you prefer. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the box for the amount of water, oil, and eggs needed.

3. How long do I need to microwave the cake for?

The cooking time will vary depending on your microwave, but typically it takes about 5-6 minutes. Check the cake at the 5-minute mark and add more time if needed.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this microwave cake?

No, you do not need any special equipment. You can use any microwave-safe dish or mug to make the cake.

5. Can I add any additional ingredients to the microwave cake?

Yes, you can add in any extra ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to make the cake more flavorful. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • Mariaandcassy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg