• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love the New Grinders! and S&P....

In summary, the Grinders with the new Salt and Peppercorns are great for making a tomato sandwich. The quality of the grinders is great and the S&P bring out the flavors in the tomatoes.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just used the new Grinders with the new Salt and Peppercorns on my Tomato Sandwich for lunch - made with yellow tomatoes and basil from my garden...delish!

I am so happy to have a good quality grinder. The S&P are great too! There's nothing better than a fresh homegrown tomato straight form the garden with a sprinkling of s&p! mmm mmm mmm, I'm a happy girl :love:

I can hardly wait for my tomatoes to get ripe...just so I can use my Grinders!

I am THRILLED with having great grinders and S & P.....it brings out my inner chef.:chef:

I love tomatoes and wish I had garden grown tomatoes!!

Hey Becky - I was thinking of you when I sliced my tomatoes! Mine just started getting ripe @ 2 weeks ago, how much longer for yours? My yellow ones are 'Lemon Boy' and they are so delish!

I was amazed at the quality of the grinders. I think they will be great sellers as the quality is very nice.

That's good to hear. I didn't earn one and was curious. I know being a PC product it would not be "junk" but nice hearing a review.

Your making me hungry

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Becky - I was thinking of you when I sliced my tomatoes! Mine just started getting ripe @ 2 weeks ago, how much longer for yours? My yellow ones are 'Lemon Boy' and they are so delish!

I had 2 over-achieving orange tomatoes that were ripe about 2 weeks ago...and have several varieties that are just beginning to show a "blush" of color. It's okay that they aren't ripe right now though.....since I have beans out the wahzoo right now...picking and freezing them every day this week probably!

pamperedharriet said:
I love tomatoes and wish I had garden grown tomatoes!!

Too bad you don't live a little closer Harriet! You could come pick some of mine.:chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
Too bad you don't live a little closer Harriet! You could come pick some of mine.:chef:

Thanks, Becky! If I ever get close to your area I'll raid your garden!!!!!!:cool:

Hey Becky, Did you say you are freezing your beans? Are you doing anything special to them before you freeze them? I've got tons of them too. This is the year for tomatos, beans, and cucumbers for me!

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Becky, Did you say you are freezing your beans? Are you doing anything special to them before you freeze them? I've got tons of them too. This is the year for tomatos, beans, and cucumbers for me!

I blanch them in boiling water for just a minute or two, and then shock them in ice water, lay them out to dry and put them in quart size freezer bags. Then I put about 4 quart size freezer bags in a 2 gallon freezer bag and put them in the freezer.

pamperedlinda said:
I just used the new Grinders with the new Salt and Peppercorns on my Tomato Sandwich for lunch - made with yellow tomatoes and basil from my garden...delish!

I am so happy to have a good quality grinder. The S&P are great too! There's nothing better than a fresh homegrown tomato straight form the garden with a sprinkling of s&p! mmm mmm mmm, I'm a happy girl :love:

Linda, how are the yellow tomatoes? This is the first time I've grown yellow one's.

letscook04 said:
Linda, how are the yellow tomatoes? This is the first time I've grown yellow one's.

Mine are called Lemon Boys and they are very good. Nice and firm and meaty - not mushy at all. And, they are quite acidic - love that about a tomato!

I have been trying to come up with things to eat just so I can use my grinder! LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
I blanch them in boiling water for just a minute or two, and then shock them in ice water, lay them out to dry and put them in quart size freezer bags. Then I put about 4 quart size freezer bags in a 2 gallon freezer bag and put them in the freezer.

I'm going to try that. Thanks.

I love the grinders too! Haven't used mine yet; just got my sellathon today.

Does anyone have a tip on how they store their grinders? On the counter, on a dish or something? I'm wondering if there's a little bamboo S&P rest (instead of a spoon rest) that PC could make in the future? :) Maybe I'll submit that idea. But seriously, there's salt dust now where ever I put the grinder down. :)

It's not PC, but I have an old glass ashtray (never used) that was, um... liberated from a hotel room years ago that I set my current peppermill on. My mom uses a small foil coaster from the dollar store.

Love the grinders! They work beautifully. And, trust me, the price is a steal.I have mine sitting with a few other items in an old bread tray. I think it's good to have them sitting on something, since they will shed a bit of ground salt/pepper/whatever as they sit.

Related to Love the New Grinders! and S&P....

What are the benefits of using the Love the New Grinders! and S&P?

The Love the New Grinders! and S&P are designed to make grinding and seasoning your food easier and more efficient. The grinders have adjustable settings for coarse or fine grinding, while the S&P shakers offer a convenient way to add salt and pepper to your dishes.

Are the Love the New Grinders! and S&P easy to clean?

Yes, the grinders and S&P shakers are very easy to clean. Simply wipe them with a damp cloth after each use and make sure to empty out any remaining salt or pepper.

Can I use other types of seasoning in the grinders?

Yes, the grinders are versatile and can be used with a variety of seasonings such as dried herbs, spices, and even whole peppercorns. Just make sure to clean the grinders thoroughly before switching to a new seasoning.

Do the Love the New Grinders! and S&P come with a warranty?

Yes, our Love the New Grinders! and S&P come with a lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are the Love the New Grinders! and S&P made with high-quality materials?

Yes, we take pride in using only the best materials for our products, including the Love the New Grinders! and S&P. They are made with durable stainless steel and are built to last for many years of use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cheftonia
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies