• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love the Serrated Peeler - Have You Tried It Yet?

In summary, the new Serrated Peeler is a great tool for peeling soft fruits and veggies. It is safer to use than the regular peeler, and is easier to use than the Julienne Peeler.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I just want to tell you how much I absolutely love the new Serrated Peeler! I was able to peel a tomato with it! I also peeled a peach and apple. It worked great!

I know some of you do not like the new vegetable peeler, so please try the Serrated Peeler. You will love it!

Lisa

Isn't it great! I have used it on kiwi and mango (making the Island Breeze Rum Cake) and it's so nice! I'm not used to the Y-shaped peelers, but I can get used to it. :)

Just used it for a pear... it was WONDERFUL!

I love it too!!! I peeled mangos and cucumbers with it and it was so easy!!

I used it for a kiwi and a cuke and a potato...it was pretty great! And I DO NOT like peeling things...

My DH used it to peel potatoes yesterday and he was RAVING about it!! :D

Great, isn't it?

Is the new one better then the old one??

I think this is the first time we've had a serrated peeler. It works better at the softer fruits and veggies than the regular peeler.

raebates said:
I think this is the first time we've had a serrated peeler. It works better at the softer fruits and veggies than the regular peeler.

Sorry my bad I'm thinking of the Julienne Peeler, I don't like that stupid thing.

Yeah, that's not my favorite tool, either.

rennea said:
Sorry my bad I'm thinking of the Julienne Peeler, I don't like that stupid thing.

I have a scar on the inside of my hand about 2 inches long from that @#$%^^ thing!!!! Once I got it to work, it did do a great job on zuchinni and carrots (I stir-fried them). But until I got it to work, there were many BOO Boos!!!:) Not may favorite tool!

I found it safest to use when I placed the food on the counter, held it down with one hand, and used the Julienne Peeler with the other. Less chance of slicing myself. Trust me; I'm good at harming myself.

1. How do I use the Love the Serrated Peeler?

To use the Love the Serrated Peeler, hold the handle firmly and drag the blade across the surface of the fruit or vegetable, applying gentle pressure. The serrated blade will easily glide through the skin, making it perfect for peeling soft or delicate produce like tomatoes or peaches.

2. What makes the Love the Serrated Peeler different from other peelers?

The Love the Serrated Peeler features a uniquely designed serrated blade that allows for effortless peeling of even the most delicate fruits and vegetables. The sharp teeth on the blade grip onto the skin, making it easier to remove without damaging the flesh of the produce.

3. Can the Love the Serrated Peeler be used for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Love the Serrated Peeler is designed to be used by both right and left-handed individuals. The handle is ergonomic and can be comfortably held in either hand, making it a versatile tool for any chef.

4. Is the Love the Serrated Peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Love the Serrated Peeler is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity. Simply rinse the peeler with warm water and mild soap and dry thoroughly before storing.

5. Can the Love the Serrated Peeler be used to peel other foods besides fruits and vegetables?

While the Love the Serrated Peeler is primarily designed for peeling fruits and vegetables, it can also be used to peel other foods such as chocolate, cheese, and even hard-boiled eggs. Just be sure to use caution when peeling harder foods to avoid damaging the blade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Evelynt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharon66
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lanelly7
  • Products and Tips
Replies