1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Lots of cancelations?

1. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

Any one else get lots of cancelations this month? I had five booked, and three canceled, one of which was last minute. I was so mad because this was really my only weekedn to do shows due to my vacation but both Saturday and Sunday's show canceled this week. Thankfully Sundays and the other one that cancled a few weeks ago both rescheduled for December-so at least I now have four booking for December, but it is sooooooo frustrating and defeating! Also , my show last night is only at $150 so far....hopefullly we'll get some outside orders in. But this is my SS3 so now I won't be able toearn my 3rd bonus package most likely.
    :(

Nov 19, 2005
  2. I am also getting cancellations but none of mine have rescheduled :( Also at my last show the lady backed out at the last minute on a $140 order. She
    said she later on so we'll see.

I thought now would be a great time to sell pc and get alot of parties. So far
    it hasn't been for me. I keep hoping and TRYING very hard.

Good luck to you!

3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I am with you girls. I have had cancelations for December, but tonight was the worst. I only had 3 people show up, and I left with 93.00 in commisionable sales. What really sucks is I put off our trip for a day because I needed some sales. I am very frustrated, and the host does not think she can get anymore orders, and tried to sell me scrappbooking supplies all night. She just wanted me to cook for her and for me to buy scrappbooking stuff. :mad: Sorry I had to vent!
    Amanda

Nov 20, 2005
  4. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

I know how you feel!! I was close to quitting this month due to all the cancellations. I had 3 shows booked and have had 2 cancel so far. i havent been able to get in touch with the third host yet and her show is in 2 weeks!! and what sucks even more is i have nothing for december right now. i am going to do another craft fair the day after thanksgiving and that saturday and everyone who enters my drawing i am going to try and book for the first 2 weeks in december ( give myself a break for christmas and the week after my mother will be here) and those that dont want december i will try and book EARLY january. january is a busy time for me as one of my sons birthday is the 25th and i usually try to go to Georgia for a few days also. dont give up yet!! i didnt have my hopes up for nov. and dec. just because of the holiday season but i am geared up for the new year. i think it will really pick up then!! good luck to you all!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted