• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!

In summary, the woman has experienced several cancellations and postponements, and her current host has been too busy. She is considering traveling to a ball park to try and collect orders and bookings, and is still hopeful that things will improve.
StephsKitchen
Ok, things haven't been going well on my end of the wheel either. Yesturday I got a cancelation or postponement because the lady said someone had threatened to kill her and her family! Nice, huh? Well, I am not too happy with this guy myself at this point. Last week one of my hosts needed to put her show off a week, and today she tells me that she is just too busy! Now, waiting for a 3rd to finally call me back to give me her excuse.

Any suggestions on getting new bookings?? I am going to try taking it on the road and go to a ball park tomorrow night with free dessert and products, hopefully to collect orders and bookings! Still have 3 possibly 4 shows left this month. No longer really holding my breath on it!:confused:

I was thinking about calling some out of town friends to see if they'd do a catalog show for me. I won't exactly beg...

StephsKitchen said:
Ok, things haven't been going well on my end of the wheel either. Yesturday I got a cancelation or postponement because the lady said someone had threatened to kill her and her family! Nice, huh? Well, I am not too happy with this guy myself at this point. Last week one of my hosts needed to put her show off a week, and today she tells me that she is just too busy! Now, waiting for a 3rd to finally call me back to give me her excuse.

Any suggestions on getting new bookings?? I am going to try taking it on the road and go to a ball park tomorrow night with free dessert and products, hopefully to collect orders and bookings! Still have 3 possibly 4 shows left this month. No longer really holding my breath on it!:confused:

Ok, so maybe you don't want to really be there in the house. ;) That is a new one though! Keep on plugging along, it will get better!;) Be thankful for the shows you have left, good things are sure to come of those!!

...or maybe she could sell a set of forged cutlery...

Wasn't there another thread where the wife/girlfriend had stabbed her DH/boyfriend with a new forged cutlery knife?

katie0128 said:
Wasn't there another thread where the wife/girlfriend had stabbed her DH/boyfriend with a new forged cutlery knife?
Really??!! I must have missed that one! I've some finds it, please post a link.

Wow.....

janetupnorth said:
...or maybe she could sell a set of forged cutlery...

OH MY!! Lorena Bobbitt anyone?!?!

Hey, Stephanie!

It will get better--I PMed you, so check it out. I am sorry I haven't called, but things are crazy.

What is "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!"?

"This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!" is a popular Pampered Chef product that has unfortunately been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

Why was "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!" discontinued?

As with any product, there are a variety of reasons why "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!" may have been discontinued. This could include low sales, product updates or changes, or simply the company's decision to focus on new and innovative products.

Can I still purchase "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!"?

Unfortunately, "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!" is no longer available for purchase. However, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of other high-quality and popular products that may be suitable alternatives.

Is "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!" covered under warranty?

If you purchased "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!" before it was discontinued, it may still be covered under warranty. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Can I still find recipes or usage tips for "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!"?

Yes, even though "This One Is in the Top 10 for Cancelations!" is no longer available for purchase, you can still find recipes and usage tips on our website or by contacting our customer service team. We are happy to help you make the most out of your discontinued product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heather223
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies