• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I turn one booking into a huge fall?

In summary, my friend just booked a show for June and it's going to be a double show with her neighbor who works for a big company. She is hoping to get some bookings from this to get her started for a huge fall. She also plans to focus a few days on her business while she's away in Germany.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I just got a call today from a past host and she booked for June 20!! It's going to be a double show w/her neighbor who works for a big company! I'm not counting my chickens, but this host did $900 on her own last year!:p !

I'm so hoping to get some bookings from this to get me going for a huge fall! I've had a break and I'm now ready to get busy again! Besides I need the money! That's always a good incentive!

My Daughter just graduated from HS this past Sunday and will be leaving for 3 weeks in Germany tomorrow. We still have her party the end of June, but I plan on focusing a few days on my business! I'm getting excited again!

Time to charge the IPOD and listen to a little Belinda!;)

Welcome back!!! You'll have no problems booking this summer with the Host specials!!! Do grill shows, deck parties or pool parties!!! Anything to stay cool.

Thanks! I like the grill party idea. The only scary thing for me ismy husband usually grills, not me! What do others grill? I've done the pizza before.

Good for you...now, just stay "on track." LOL

I'm going to try now that I have many home projects completed:)!! My husband'd job has also slowed down so he won't be so stressed when I have to leave at night:)!!

I'm also on my way to getting back "on track". I'm hoping to get June booked up so that I can earn some great fall products!! Two bookings so far...gotta work on more.

Remember 3-2-1, Rhonda! You go girl! :)

For the Grill parties, ask if they will be couples and tell them you will bring Hubby to do all the grilling...or ask for the other hubby to do it for you when the time comes. My recruit (better yet MY FRIEND!) and I are holding a Grilling Party this weekend and our hubbies are grilling for us! Its great!

pampchefrhondab said:
Hey Everyone,

I just got a call today from a past host and she booked for June 20!! It's going to be a double show w/her neighbor who works for a big company! I'm not counting my chickens, but this host did $900 on her own last year!:p !

I'm so hoping to get some bookings from this to get me going for a huge fall! I've had a break and I'm now ready to get busy again! Besides I need the money! That's always a good incentive!

My Daughter just graduated from HS this past Sunday and will be leaving for 3 weeks in Germany tomorrow. We still have her party the end of June, but I plan on focusing a few days on my business! I'm getting excited again!

Time to charge the IPOD and listen to a little Belinda!;)

Way to go! And YES- listen to Belinda...she ALWAYS fired me up and I was so successful at shows that I did shortly after listening to one of her CD's or part of one on the way to a show. She is awesome!

I can't wait to see how awesome this show is going to be for you!

1. What exactly is "I'm Getting Back on Track!"?

"I'm Getting Back on Track!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals reset their eating habits and get back on track with a healthier lifestyle. It includes meal plans, recipes, and tips to make healthy eating easier and more enjoyable.

2. Do I need to have any special kitchen equipment to participate in this program?

No, the program is designed to be accessible to everyone. While having some basic kitchen tools such as a knife and cutting board may be helpful, they are not required. The focus is on simple, healthy meals that can be prepared with minimal equipment.

3. Can I customize the meal plans to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, the program offers various options for dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You can also swap out ingredients or meals to fit your personal needs and tastes.

4. How long is the program and how much does it cost?

The "I'm Getting Back on Track!" program is a 30-day program and is completely free for anyone to participate. It is designed to be a jumpstart to healthier eating habits and can be repeated as needed.

5. Will I receive any support or guidance throughout the program?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a support group on social media for participants to share their progress, ask questions, and get support from others going through the program. You will also receive regular emails with tips and encouragement to help you stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katylunsford
  • Saturday Gourmet