• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I turn uncomfortable calls into successful bookings?

In summary, a booking script is a structured and persuasive set of words and phrases used to encourage individuals to host a Pampered Chef party or event. It is important because it increases the chances of securing a booking and can be customized to fit personal style and the needs of potential hosts. The booking script should be used as a guide during conversations with potential hosts and not everyone will say yes, but it is not a reflection of the consultant's skills.
pngentil
Gold Member
I am running across a problems. I am trying to make contact with host and guest that I have not spoken to in 5 years and when I talk to them I do not know what to say. Does any one have any suggestions on how I can turn these unconfortable call into bookings or open communication again.

Pauline

One of my friends called people from 2 years ago and just said "I came across a pile of slips from a few years ago and just wanted to see how you are enjoying your products. I know at the time you were not ready to host a show but I was wondering if things have changed and you may be interested in having some friends over and earning some free products? (The people she is calling actually put no or no answer on the drawing slip) She actually has gotten a booking for next month from it! Good luck :) (I need to try this as well actually...)

This might help you. I got here a while back. Role play with it before you call so it will sound more natural and maybe change the words around to make it 'you'

Attachments

• Phone Script.doc
    34 KB · Views: 486

What is a booking script?

A booking script is a carefully crafted and practiced set of words and phrases used to invite and encourage individuals to host a Pampered Chef party or event. It outlines the benefits and incentives of hosting a party, as well as the process for booking and planning the event.

Why is a booking script important?

A booking script is important because it provides a structured and persuasive approach to booking parties and events. It helps consultants effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a party, and increases the chances of securing a booking.

Can I customize my booking script?

Yes, you can customize your booking script to fit your personal style and the needs of your potential host. The overall structure and key points should remain the same, but you can add your own personal flair and adapt it to different situations.

How should I use the booking script?

The booking script should be used as a guide during conversations with potential hosts. It is not meant to be read word for word, but rather as a reference to ensure all important points are covered. With practice, it will become second nature and you can tailor it to each individual.

What if a potential host says no after using the booking script?

Not everyone will say yes to hosting a party, even with a well-crafted booking script. It's important to remember that it's not a reflection of you or your skills as a consultant. Simply thank them for considering and let them know you are available if they change their mind in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mamadugan