• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost/Stolen Show Order? Get Answers and Solutions at the Solution Center

They never deliver to the front of our house. Once I chased them down and got my stuff back.Contact the HO. They'll know what you should do. They deal with this type of thing all the time.
fallonp321
So Fedex was supposed to deliver a show order for me today. Fedex shows it as delivered but it wasn't on my porch when I got home. I'm afraid it was stolen, Fedex put a tracer on it but that can take a while. Has anyone had this happen before, if I call solution center will they resend the items so my customers won't get upset or will I have to pay for them all again? HELP! :cry:

did you look all over, they are known to put things in weird places..

This may or may not help. I dont know what you live in but if you are in an apartment check with the office I once hosted a party for a friend UPS claimed my order had come and it was no where. I came to find out it was in the office becasue the apartment number wasnt listed. Like I said if your in a house which you probably are this wont help but just in case I thought I would offer this experince for whatever it is worth.

Contact the HO. They'll know what you should do. They deal with this type of thing all the time.

Just last week my neighbors order was delivered to me. We live in a decent neighborhood and since i sell PC i get boxes at least once a month. These days sometimes once a week. So the fedex guy not looking the exact address and name!!! delivered my neighbors order to me. 4 huge boxes full of stuff. My husband also not looking has brought them in. To my surprise, when i came in i was like what the heck these doing in here??? I did not order any! So as it turned out my neighbor had a $1200 + party about 3 weeks ago. She didn't remember that i sell PC. And i never noticed that she had a party. Since them i put her on my contact list and when i start my newsletter she will be on it!
We even share the same driveway!!! And yes i was a little bummed since i could have used that commisionable sales. ARGH!!!

So, check with your neighbors.

I had this happen to me with my 3rd show. 3 of 4 boxes were stolen off my porch in a matter of 20 minutes of me getting home from the time they delivered. HO was great about replacing the items but you MUST get a police report and fax it to HO. When you call them they will give you the information. The police will want an itemized list of everything that was in the those boxes.

I thought Fed Ex didn't deliver on Mondays??

check all doors, behind gates, etc. they might have left it somewhere that you didn't look.

chefsteph07 said:
I thought Fed Ex didn't deliver on Mondays??

I had stuff delivered today.

Not that that helps the original poster really..but I just thought I would point that out

Zsu said:
Just last week my neighbors order was delivered to me. We live in a decent neighborhood and since i sell PC i get boxes at least once a month. These days sometimes once a week. So the fedex guy not looking the exact address and name!!! delivered my neighbors order to me. 4 huge boxes full of stuff. My husband also not looking has brought them in. To my surprise, when i came in i was like what the heck these doing in here??? I did not order any! So as it turned out my neighbor had a $1200 + party about 3 weeks ago. She didn't remember that i sell PC. And i never noticed that she had a party. Since them i put her on my contact list and when i start my newsletter she will be on it!
We even share the same driveway!!! And yes i was a little bummed since i could have used that commisionable sales. ARGH!!!

So, check with your neighbors.

That's why I have the Pampered Chef garden flag out front (from Merrill), and I have the window decals on my car! As I drive through the 'hood, people know who the Pampered Chef lady is!

Fed ex never seems to deliver to the right house in my neighborhood. Our address is clearly marked on the front of our house and they delivered some of my boxes to my neighbors house!! Their address is on their house too.

1. What should I do if my show order was lost or stolen?

If your show order was lost or stolen, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service immediately. They will be able to assist you in tracking your order and possibly filing a claim with the shipping carrier.

2. Will I have to pay for a replacement order if my show order was lost or stolen?

No, you will not have to pay for a replacement order if your show order was lost or stolen. Your consultant or customer service will work with you to ensure that you receive your order or a refund at no additional cost.

3. How long will it take to receive a replacement order if my show order was lost or stolen?

The time it takes to receive a replacement order will vary depending on the specific circumstances of your lost or stolen order. Your consultant or customer service will be able to provide you with an estimated timeline for your replacement order.

4. Will my host benefits still apply if my show order was lost or stolen?

Yes, your host benefits will still apply if your show order was lost or stolen. Your consultant or customer service will work with you to ensure that you receive all of your host benefits, even if your original order was lost or stolen.

5. How can I prevent my show order from getting lost or stolen in the future?

To prevent your show order from getting lost or stolen in the future, make sure to provide accurate and complete shipping information when placing your order. You can also request a signature confirmation for delivery to ensure that your order is received by you or your designated recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • tbsigma94