• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Job 2 Weeks Ago (Need to Get More Booking)

M
mykids326
hI Its Dawn

This is my first post lol.

I lost my job 2 weeks ago . So i'm broke. I need booking bad. I have booking in fact i got 8 in 4 days but there spaced nov dec and jan. How do I get more and closer together booking . That would help out greatly. oh and also i'm going to do more craft fair their great for bookings . I would like 2 or 3 a week . Please help in this time of need for some ideas.

:D
thanks
Dawn

Wow, that's great that you got 8 bookings in 4 days. How did you do that? Whatever you did for those 4 days definitely worked! What I've found really works well is getting on the phone and connecting with customers. Check in with them about their products, let them know upcoming specials (especially that awesome host special for November), see if they'd like to get their friends together for a fun gathering before the craziness of the holidays kicks in and let them know how easy it is to host shows. I especially like to promote express shows paired with a focus on easy gift-giving ideas so their guests know it'll be a helpful and quick show. Talk to past hosts and see if they're interested in hosting again. I've found that other than bookings from shows, the best way to get them is by connecting on the phone. If you REALLY want to, offer a little incentive like putting all your hosts between now and the end of the year in a drawing for something. Obviously our host program is awesome all by itself, but some people find that a little extra incentive helps. Good luck!:)

I just did the 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge where you call all your past customers and ask them to help you reach your goal of 24 bookings in 24 hours. When people know you have a goal, they are more willing to help you! I made 29 calls and I got 11 bookings!!!! Try it...you've got nothing to lose. I am usually afraid of the phone, but I told them it was a challenge from my director and that seemed to help me. Good luck!

YOUR IDEAS ARE GREAT. As for my past hosts I just started 2 months ago so I only have 3 past host. Can you explain more about your express shows?

The way I got 8 booking in 4 days was that at the monthy meeting we had a contest. We grouped in pairs of 4 and which ever team got the most bookings won . Myself and my friend both got 8 . But had to be in 4 days . So meeting was on that Monday . Got fired on Tuesday (more of an incentive) to make alot of booking .BASICALLY I CALLED THE WORLD. I really love doing this and would love to do this full time. I have 3 kids and would love to spend more time with them

With limited success, I did the dollar days as explained on the attached flyer. It encourages hosts to book in the first two weeks of the month. Once you've consistently started booking every week of the month, you'll fall into a pattern (at least that's my theory - haven't reached it yet). Good luck....

Dollar DaysWith limited success, I did the dollar days as explained on the attached flyer. It encourages hosts to book in the first two weeks of the month. Once you've consistently started booking every week of the month, you'll fall into a pattern (at least that's my theory - haven't reached it yet). Good luck....

Attachments

• DollarDaysBooking.doc
    179.5 KB · Views: 438
Bee loved that Flyer I will defin use

Thanks

where all your 11 bookings cooking shows

10 cooking and 1 catalog!

great my shows the 8 of them where cooking shows. We where not allowed to count catalog shows

I really like this dollar day promo. How exactly does it work? I need December bookings and I think this would be a great incentive. I'm new so I apologize for the ignorance. LOL How do you order something for the price you set? I'm sorry -- I know that sounds so dumb. I just became a consultant in October.Thanks for the help!

Joy: You simply place the item on the host's order. You deduct the price difference and "add" a new payment type. List the difference as a consultant gift. You will only have to pay the difference less the host discount. Make sure that they have a $500 show so you get the 25% percent discount.

Booking IdeaI recently have moved to OK and I didn't know very many people. I listened to the tape "Move it and you won't lose it" And got the idea of going door to door in my new neighborhood (or any neighborhood that I wanted to do business in) And introducing myself as a consultant for PC, making sure they know what that is, and giving them the new products mini. I will then inform them that I am having a show in this neighborhood in the next two weeks, would they like to attend? I get their contact info (for mailing or delivering invitation) and let them know that I will get them an invitation.
Some where in this effort I am going to come across someone who would love to be the hostess/host for this show and because I am giving them a list of everyone in the neighborhood who have already said YES, so even if they didn't envite many people, I would still have guests. Besides, I now know everyone in the neighborhood who is interested!!

I am going out this afternoon to do this in my father-in-law's neighborhood and I am going to be the host at a show this Saturday!

I know this sounds a little scary, but the worst thing that can happen is they tell me they are not interested (they could even be a little nasty) but I would not be any worse off than I am now with only 2 shows for NOV.

PS I would love some feedback on this, my husband and I have made a new budget and if I don't earn my spring products I can't get them!

Thanks so much!

1. How can I get more bookings after losing my job?

One way to get more bookings is to reach out to your network and let them know about your availability. You can also try joining online platforms or groups that connect freelancers with potential clients. Additionally, you can advertise your services on social media, create a portfolio website, or attend networking events.

2. How can I get bookings closer together?

To get bookings closer together, you can try offering package deals or discounts for multiple bookings. You can also reach out to past clients and ask for referrals or ask for their future booking needs. Another option is to expand your services or target a specific niche to attract more clients in a shorter period of time.

3. Can craft fairs help with getting more bookings?

Yes, craft fairs can be a great way to get more bookings. You can showcase your work and services to a targeted audience and even offer on-the-spot bookings. It's also a good opportunity to network with other vendors and potential clients.

4. How many bookings should I aim for per week?

This will depend on your availability and the type of services you offer. It's important to find a balance between having enough bookings to sustain your income and not being overwhelmed with too many bookings. Start by setting a realistic goal and adjust as needed.

5. Are there any other ideas for getting more bookings?

Yes, there are many other ways to get more bookings. You can try reaching out to local businesses or organizations that may need your services, offer referral incentives to past clients, collaborate with other professionals in your field, or attend industry events and conferences. It's also important to continuously promote your services and maintain a strong online presence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ValM2010