• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost for Information? Get Help with Kit Enhancement from Lara!

In summary, "Lost for Information" is a line of products that specializes in organizing and storing important documents and information. These products, such as binders and folders, are designed to declutter workspaces and make important paperwork easily accessible. They can benefit individuals by saving time and reducing stress when searching for specific information. "Lost for Information" products can store a variety of documents, including bills, receipts, warranties, medical records, and personal or business documents. They are also durable and come with a satisfaction guarantee. Personalization options are also available to make the products unique and easily identifiable.
LCOLACHICO
Hi Everyone

Looking to talk to someone because I have tons of questions..
I am wondering about the kit enhancement this mo..
I have never done this before and I was hoping that some one would
walk me through it :)

I would be willing to call you so that it would be easier to talk and
answer

Please let me know..

Lara

In P3 there is an option for Kit Enhancement order under Non Commission orders. You can order 1 of any item up to $500 retail value. All items purchased are at a 40% discount. Hope that helps.

Kit Enhancement is covered on page 10 of the Policies and Procedures document.Some salient points:
You may place ONE KE order in the designated KE month.
Total retail value of the items on the order cannot exceed $500 ($300 after the 40% discount).
You are limited to a quantity of ONE of each item ordered.

Thank you:D

Hi Lara!
Good luck with your business...let me know how things go with your KE order. :)
Katie

Related to Lost for Information? Get Help with Kit Enhancement from Lara!

What is "Lost for Information" and what does it do?

"Lost for Information" is a line of products designed to help you organize and store important documents and information. The products include binders, folders, and other storage solutions to keep your paperwork in one place and easily accessible.

How can "Lost for Information" products benefit me?

By using "Lost for Information" products, you can declutter your workspace and keep important documents organized and readily available. This can save you time and stress when you need to find specific information.

What types of documents can I store in "Lost for Information" products?

You can store a variety of documents in our products, including bills, receipts, warranties, medical records, and important personal or business documents. The products are designed to accommodate different sizes and types of paper, making it easy to keep everything in one place.

Are "Lost for Information" products durable?

Yes, our products are designed with durability in mind. They are made with high-quality materials and are built to withstand frequent use. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the product's durability, we will work with you to find a solution.

Can I personalize my "Lost for Information" products?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our products. You can choose from a variety of designs and add your name or initials to make it unique to you. This also makes it easier to identify your products if you have multiple "Lost for Information" items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie