• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Lost Email About Outlet Changes?

In summary, Janet has posted an updated version of her personal website featuring discontinued and discounted items.
mrssyvo
I have searched for this, and can notf ind it- Someone had posted a copy of the e-mail they send when the Outlet has changed- I can not find my file, does anyone have the copy of it. ?

I did one a few times...let me look...

Here was my November one, I'll search for later ones...
janetupnorth said:
Well, the elections have finally come and gone. Whether you voted red, white, or blue, I’m sure you’re glad not to be called multiple times a day and hear tons of campaign commercials. I have an even MORE refreshing change for you. The Pampered Chef Outlet on my personal website has just been updated again!There are a few discontinued items for kids at low prices again! The cookie cutters are GREAT for cutting sandwiches for lunches. The my safe cutter is a bargain at only a dollar!Just in time for your college student coming home for Christmas, there is a micro cooker combination for only $5.75! Great for those quick things in the microwave between classes!On the wedding front, there is a beautiful Simple Additions Essentials set. The large platter and bowls compliment almost any kitchen décor and make a great gift for any new couple! For only $45.00, it is $30.00 off and I guarantee GREAT quality!Check all this out and much, much more!…and remember, everyone who has hosted in the last year can enter their past host # at checkout and get an additional 10% off their entire order. If you would like to know how you can get 10% off, e-mail me!To shop the Outlet:1. Go to Page Not Found
2. Click on Order Products in the bottom left corner.
3. Click on Option #2 – Place an Order button.
4. Click on "Otherwise click here to continue"
5. Click on Outlet Specials in the bottom left-hand corner.
6. Click on Product Pictures or View AllRemember outlet items are while supplies last, are discounted discontinued items and are final sale items.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Janet, Thanks- I think we can update this one- You are the best

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the email about the Outlet changes. I don't have a copy of it, but I suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the information you need. In the meantime, I recommend checking our consultant portal for any updates on the Outlet. Thank you for being a loyal pampered chef consultant!

1. How can I retrieve a lost email copy?

To retrieve a lost email copy, you can try checking your email's trash or spam folder. You can also use the search function to look for keywords or the sender's name. If the email was deleted or not found, you can contact the sender and request for a resend.

2. Can I retrieve an email that was permanently deleted?

Unfortunately, once an email is permanently deleted, it cannot be retrieved. It is important to double check before deleting important emails to avoid permanent loss.

3. Is there a way to recover an email that was accidentally sent to the wrong recipient?

If you sent an email to the wrong recipient, you can try contacting the recipient and requesting for them to delete the email. If the email contains sensitive information, you can also contact your email provider for assistance.

4. How long do emails stay in the trash folder?

The length of time an email stays in the trash folder varies depending on the email provider. Some providers may automatically delete emails after a certain period of time, while others may keep them indefinitely. It is recommended to regularly clean out your trash folder to avoid any accidental permanent deletions.

5. Can I prevent losing important emails in the future?

To prevent losing important emails in the future, you can create a backup of your emails by downloading them to your computer or using a cloud storage service. You can also set up filters to automatically categorize and organize incoming emails. Additionally, double checking before deleting emails and regularly checking your spam and trash folders can also help prevent accidental loss of important emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4
Replies
Views
ughubug