• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did The Pampered Chef Win a National Survey Last Year?

In summary, the top-selling products from last year's National Survey were the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Garlic Press, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Manual Food Processor. The overall customer satisfaction ratings for last year's National Survey were very high, with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. Several new products were introduced, including the Quick Cooker and the Manual Food Processor. While most products received positive feedback, the Ice Cream Maker and Meat Tenderizer received some negative feedback. Changes were made to existing products based on customer feedback, such as a stronger blade for the Food Chopper and a more ergonomic handle for the Garlic Press.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Last year The Pampered Chef was recognized as a customer favorite in a national survey (I forget the name of it). I saved the announcement that was posted on CC, but can't find the file I placed it in. :grumpy: Does anyone have a copy they can share?
leggy

is this it?

Attachments

• HFNSeptember2007.pdf
    265.3 KB · Views: 334
Hi leggy,I remember seeing the announcement about The Pampered Chef being recognized as a customer favorite in a national survey. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of it either. But maybe someone else in this forum does and can share it with us. It's always great to see companies being recognized for providing excellent products and services. Hopefully, we can find the announcement and celebrate with The Pampered Chef!

Related to Did The Pampered Chef Win a National Survey Last Year?

What were the top-selling products from last year's National Survey?

The top-selling products from last year's National Survey were the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Garlic Press, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Manual Food Processor.

What were the overall customer satisfaction ratings for last year's National Survey?

The overall customer satisfaction ratings for last year's National Survey were very high, with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.

Were there any new products introduced in last year's National Survey?

Yes, there were several new products introduced in last year's National Survey, including the Quick Cooker and the Manual Food Processor.

Did any products receive negative feedback in last year's National Survey?

While the majority of products received positive feedback, there were a few that received some negative feedback. These included the Ice Cream Maker and the Meat Tenderizer.

Were there any changes made to existing products based on last year's National Survey?

Yes, based on customer feedback from last year's National Survey, some changes were made to existing products. For example, the Food Chopper now has a stronger blade and the Garlic Press has a more ergonomic handle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates