• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Place I Can Find My Montly Sales?

In summary, to access your monthly sales information for your Pampered Chef consultant account, log in to the website and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "My Sales." You can also access this information on the Pampered Chef app by logging in and clicking on the "My Business" tab. Your monthly sales information is updated in real-time and you can view previous months' sales by selecting the desired month and year from the dropdown menu on the "My Sales" page. Additionally, you can export your monthly sales information by clicking on the "Export" button on the "My Sales" page.
turtle15
I have searched consultants corner and I can't find a place where I can see my sales for this month. Does such a thing exist?

Consultant Connection - or you can look in PamperedPartner Plus in the Reports.

In Consultant Connection - you can find it in a couple of places. When you first log in- it's in the Business Summary right there. You can also click on the "Performance Details" button below that Business Summary, and get even more details. You can see current month (by default)- or click on the radio-button to view the previous month. The other places to view the sales/details is in the Order History and the Performance Tracker tabs closer to the top. If you haven't taken the training course for Consultant Connection, it's worth the 15 minutes. It's in the Online Training Center "Consultant Connection Essentials".

Thanks! I totally forgot about consultant connection! I didn't realize that was a button to click on - duh!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, there is a place where you can see your sales for this month. On the Consultants Corner, under the "Reports" tab, you can select "Sales" and then "Monthly Sales Summary" to view your sales for the current month. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy selling!

1. How do I access my monthly sales information?

To view your monthly sales information, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account on the website. Once logged in, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "My Sales" from the dropdown menu. This will bring you to a page where you can view your monthly sales information.

2. Can I access my monthly sales on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can access your monthly sales information on the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in to your consultant account on the app, click on the "My Business" tab, and then select "My Sales." From there, you can view your monthly sales information.

3. How often is my monthly sales information updated?

Your monthly sales information is updated in real-time. This means that any sales you make will be reflected immediately on your monthly sales report.

4. Can I view my monthly sales from previous months?

Yes, you can view your monthly sales from previous months. On the "My Sales" page, there is a dropdown menu where you can select the month and year you would like to view. This will show you your sales information for that specific month.

5. Is there a way to export my monthly sales information?

Yes, you can export your monthly sales information for record-keeping or tax purposes. On the "My Sales" page, click on the "Export" button in the top right corner. This will download a spreadsheet with your monthly sales information for the selected month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KevinM