• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy: [Item] - Who Has One to Sell?

In summary, Pampered Chef does not directly sell items and all purchases must be made through an independent consultant. To find a consultant with the desired item, the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website can be used. The items are not available for purchase in retail stores and can only be bought through an independent consultant. Online purchases can also only be made through a consultant. For unsatisfied customers, a 30-day satisfaction guarantee is in place and refunds or exchanges can be made through the consultant.
sarahlegare
There was a post on here a few days ago, but looks like it's sold!! Does anyone else have one they'd like to sell??

sarahlegare said:
There was a post on here a few days ago, but looks like it's sold!! Does anyone else have one they'd like to sell??

Just sent you a pm..:)

Related to Looking to Buy: [Item] - Who Has One to Sell?

1. Can I purchase [Item] directly from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company and all purchases must be made through an independent consultant.

2. How can I find a consultant who has [Item] available for purchase?

You can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to locate a consultant in your area who may have [Item] available for purchase.

3. Is [Item] available for purchase in retail stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants.

4. Can I purchase [Item] online through Pampered Chef's website?

No, all purchases must be made through an independent consultant.

5. What if I am not satisfied with my [Item] purchase?

We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rose Marie Nolan