• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Wooden Stoneware Holder - Cheap Price Wanted

In summary, to find a wooden stoneware holder at a cheap price, check online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay, or look for deals on the Pampered Chef website. When purchasing a wooden stoneware holder, choose a high-quality and durable option made from solid wood. It is recommended to purchase online for convenience and to compare prices and read reviews. The price range for a wooden stoneware holder is typically $10 to $30, but can vary depending on the brand and material. To care for a wooden stoneware holder, avoid soaking in water and wipe down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Apply a food-safe oil to preserve the wood and store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
feather18
Im looking for one of those wooden stoneware holders... If some one has one thats sorta cheap please let me know!! Thanks!;)

Heather, just to let you know they are in the outlet right now.

The piece that is in the outlet right now is the stoneware trivet.
I have only seen the stoneware rack on ebay. They don't go cheap!

I am sorry I was thinking of the wrong thing. Thank you for setting me straight.

oh ok !! Thanks anyway!! Yeah i saw them on ebay, but felt more comfortable getting them on here. Thanks guys! I need them to organize my cabinet, but i can maybe look at lowes or something!

They have been on the outlet. Who knows, maybe they'll come back. I know I'd have a few people that would want them too.

I got the idea on here about putting spring curtain rods under your cabinets to sort/hold up your stoneware....it works well as long as you get long enough rods and don't have a sink or sliding drawer above it!

Jennifer!! That is a Great idea!! Thanks !!! Hehe!

I actually have 1 of the stoneware storage holders. (the one with the rods sticking up from it to stand your pieces of stoneware between) Are you still interested. I am wanting to get rid of it, just let me know!

1. What is the best place to find a wooden stoneware holder at a cheap price?

The best place to find a wooden stoneware holder at a cheap price is by checking online marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay. These platforms often have a wide selection of products at discounted prices. You can also try searching for deals on the Pampered Chef website or reaching out to a local consultant for potential discounts or promotions.

2. Are there any specific brands or materials I should look for when purchasing a wooden stoneware holder?

While there is no specific brand or material that is recommended for a wooden stoneware holder, it is important to choose a high-quality and durable option. Look for holders made from solid wood, such as bamboo or acacia, as they are less likely to warp or crack over time. Additionally, make sure the holder is designed to hold stoneware specifically, as it may have a different size or weight capacity compared to other types of cookware.

3. Can I find a wooden stoneware holder at a physical store or is it only available online?

You may be able to find a wooden stoneware holder at select physical stores, but it may be more convenient to purchase it online. Many retailers, including Pampered Chef, offer free or discounted shipping for online orders. Plus, shopping online allows you to easily compare prices and read reviews from other customers before making a purchase.

4. How much should I expect to spend on a wooden stoneware holder?

The price of a wooden stoneware holder can vary depending on the brand, material, and size. On average, you can expect to spend between $10 to $30 for a basic wooden holder. However, if you are looking for a more premium or customized option, the price may be higher. Consider your budget and needs when choosing the right holder for you.

5. Are there any special care instructions for a wooden stoneware holder?

To ensure your wooden stoneware holder lasts for a long time, it is important to properly care for it. Avoid soaking or submerging the holder in water, as this can cause damage to the wood. Instead, wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap as needed. You can also apply a food-safe oil, such as mineral oil, to preserve the wood and prevent it from drying out. Store the holder in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • Krista Burson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Zsu