• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the 2006 Conference Bag? Let's Make a Deal!

In summary, the "Iso Conference Bag 2006" is a durable and versatile bag designed for the 2006 Pampered Chef conference. It has multiple pockets and compartments for organization and measures 15x12x5 inches with an adjustable shoulder strap. It can also be used for other events or purposes and is made of water-resistant nylon material. It comes in black or navy blue with the Pampered Chef logo.
brandenc
Gold Member
I am looking for the 2006 Conference Bag if anyone has one that they are willing to part with. Please PM me or post here with your price, If you can ship UPS i can give you my account #
13460d1235227587-fs-conference-bag-pc-bag.jpg

Last edited:
I have one. It's used, but still in very good condition. Let me find it and post specifics about the condition before I name a price.

Found it. There's a couple of small marks on the light portion of the bag, but otherwise it's in like-new condition. How does $15 including shipping sound?

Thank you. I sent you a PM, just let me know how to pay

Does anyone have another one of these that I can pay via paypal or google checkout with. Thanks

bumping up

I have one used, let me see this weekend if I have another one unopened or just the one I've used.

Thanks Janet, just when ever, I'm need one for my friend who is starting PC and we are both traveling to Washington in April and we are planning on putting out laptops in them.

I still need 1. Will take a used or new one as long as it is in good condition.

I have a gently used one that I can part with. Condition is good. I can take payment via paypal, just PM me with address information for shipping. I will also do the $15 including shipping.

Thanks pchefjaneen, I found one, but Thank you for your offer.

I have new one, my mother came to confernce with me and did want it.

I have a very gently used one...if anyone is interested, email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Lori

What is the "Iso Conference Bag 2006"?

The "Iso Conference Bag 2006" is a durable and versatile bag that was specifically designed for attendees of the 2006 Pampered Chef conference. It features multiple pockets and compartments to help you stay organized during the event.

What are the dimensions of the bag?

The "Iso Conference Bag 2006" measures 15 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 5 inches in width. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.

Can I use this bag for other events or purposes?

While the "Iso Conference Bag 2006" was created for the 2006 Pampered Chef conference, it can certainly be used for other events or purposes. It's a great bag for travel, work, or everyday use.

What materials is the bag made of?

The "Iso Conference Bag 2006" is made of durable nylon material that is both water-resistant and easy to clean. The interior lining is also water-resistant to protect your belongings.

What colors are available for the bag?

The "Iso Conference Bag 2006" is available in two colors: black and navy blue. Both options feature the Pampered Chef logo and are sleek and professional in design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie