• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Tailgate Party Specials for Oct-Nov-Dec?

In summary, the host specials for October, November, and December vary each year and can be found on the Pampered Chef website. To qualify for these specials, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales. The specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and will be shipped to you within 2 weeks after your party closes. You can host multiple parties in a year to continue qualifying for the specials, but they may vary from month to month.
willia38
I'm one of the vendor's at a tailgate party tomorrow. I made this flyer to get my calendar filled. Hope it's helpful!

Attachments

• Host Specials Oct Nov Dec.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 676
Very well done! I looked for something like this yesterday morning for my show in the afternoon. I even tried to make one but don't know how to take a PDF and make changes or paste.
So, thank you for your work. Hope it helps at your tailgate event!
Deb:love:

Nice job - thanks!

Very Nice work!! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Always nice to have new ideas and see different ways of doing things! Thanks for sharing looks nice ;)

That's nice, thanks for sharing!! That's a good one to print off and use at booths I'll be doing over the next couple months. Plus, you can use the other side to copy a recipe or two. It's always good to put recipes on them....then they may actually keep it!

Thanks for sharing!:)

Love it!!! Thanks.:thumbup:

I love it that is so nice you did a wonderful job i will be taking that with me to my craft sales i have going on this next week and shows!!! thanks so much

Related to Looking for Tailgate Party Specials for Oct-Nov-Dec?

1. What are the host specials for October, November, and December?

The host specials for October, November, and December vary each year and can be found on the Pampered Chef website. However, they often include discounts on popular kitchen tools and products.

2. How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The more sales your party generates, the better the host specials will be.

3. Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are exclusive to hosts and are already discounted from the regular price.

4. When will I receive my host specials?

Your host specials will be shipped to you along with your party order within 2 weeks after your party closes.

5. What if I have already hosted a party this year, can I still qualify for the host specials?

Yes, you can host multiple parties in a year and still qualify for the host specials each time. However, the specials may vary from month to month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies