• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Spinach Artichoke Ring Recipe

In summary, Anne suggests that using marinated artichokes in place of canned artichokes in water is just a slight variation in taste, and that it is important to drain them longer to avoid any oiliness or sliminess.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have it??
TIA :)

Here you go.

SPINACH & ARTICHOKE FILLING
(All the Best; P. 81)

1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach. thawed and well drained
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
½ cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 3 75° F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 26 g, Saturated Fat 8g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 13 g, Sodium 810 mg, Fiber 3 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 meat, 2 starch, 4 fat (2 carb)

Thank you!! Have you ever used marinated artichokes in the jar instead of the canned ones in water?

SusanBP0129 said:
Thank you!! Have you ever used marinated artichokes in the jar instead of the canned ones in water?

No I haven't.

I have, not big difference, you just have to drain them a little longer

SusanBP0129 said:

OMG! BE CAREFUL!! The taste is really no different but I had a host buy me the marinated ones and everything, all of my tools, were oily and slippery and my car stunk the whole way home. If that doesn't bother you than, of course the recipe will be great, but I always want them in water because its easier for me. I officially tell hosts because I want the ones in water because its a little healthier than in the oil.

LOL!! Thanks for the heads-up, Anne!! :)

You're welcome! Its always your choice, but I just wanted to share my experience.

Related to Looking for Spinach Artichoke Ring Recipe

1. What ingredients do I need for a Spinach Artichoke Ring?

To make a Spinach Artichoke Ring, you will need 1 package (8 ounces) of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 can (14 ounces) of artichoke hearts, 1 package (10 ounces) of frozen chopped spinach, 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of sour cream, and 1 clove of minced garlic.

2. Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen in this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh spinach instead of frozen in this recipe. Simply chop the fresh spinach and cook it in a pan until wilted before using it in the recipe.

3. How do I make the Spinach Artichoke Ring?

First, preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Arrange the triangles in a circle on a large baking sheet, with the points facing outward and the wide ends overlapping. Next, mix together the artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and minced garlic. Spoon the mixture onto the wide ends of the crescent rolls, leaving about 1/2 inch of dough around the edge. Fold the points of the triangles over the filling and tuck them under the dough to form a ring. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crescent dough is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Spinach Artichoke Ring ahead of time. Simply assemble the ring and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the ring is chilled.

5. What can I serve with the Spinach Artichoke Ring?

The Spinach Artichoke Ring is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a side of marinara sauce for dipping. It also pairs well with a simple green salad or roasted vegetables for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • angmillar