• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Round-Up Fm the Heart Flyer

In summary, "Round-Up Fm the Heart" is a charitable program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to round up their order total and donate the difference to a chosen non-profit organization. To participate, customers can place an order and indicate their desire to round up their total or make a direct donation to a featured organization on the company's website. The featured organizations change periodically and all donations go directly to them to support their causes and make a positive impact in their communities. Customers currently cannot choose a specific organization to donate to, but suggestions for future featured organizations are welcome.
chefkeri
Hi, I'm looking for a pretty, attractive, appealing flyer for the Round-up campaign. I've been using the press release on the website, but I'd love to have a one-pager which says it all.... Thanks for sharing!
Best,

this is what I use...not sure if it is the same from the website or not, but it is only 1 page

Attachments

• Round Up From the Heart.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 501
Thank You!Just what I was looking for!

chefkeri said:
Just what I was looking for!

You are welcome! I have that in my booking binder that I show during my show...
I had my first show on Saturday, and was able to get every guest there to round up their orders! :D

1. What is "Round-Up Fm the Heart"?

"Round-Up Fm the Heart" is a charitable program initiated by Pampered Chef to support non-profit organizations and their causes. It allows customers to round up their order total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to a chosen organization.

2. How can I participate in "Round-Up Fm the Heart"?

To participate in "Round-Up Fm the Heart", simply place an order with Pampered Chef and indicate that you would like to round up your order total to donate. You can also choose to make a direct donation to a featured organization on our website.

3. Which organizations are currently featured in "Round-Up Fm the Heart"?

The featured organizations in "Round-Up Fm the Heart" change periodically. You can check our website or social media pages for updates on our current featured organizations.

4. How are the donations from "Round-Up Fm the Heart" used?

All donations from "Round-Up Fm the Heart" go directly to the featured organizations. These organizations use the funds to support their causes and make a positive impact in their communities.

5. Can I choose a specific organization to donate to through "Round-Up Fm the Heart"?

At this time, customers can only choose to round up their order total and donate to the featured organizations. However, we are always open to suggestions for future featured organizations and welcome any feedback from our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• drcorman
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jaye
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • pamperedbecky