• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Rice Cooker Recipes???

In summary, a rice cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used to make a variety of dishes, including rice-based meals, grains, soups, stews, casseroles, and desserts. It can also be used to cook vegetables, fish, and dumplings. There are many recipes specifically designed for rice cookers, and cooking times for these recipes are typically the same as traditional methods. While most rice cookers can only cook one dish at a time, you can still use it to make a complete meal by utilizing other cooking methods.
nicki25
Silver Member
I thought I saw on here somewhere a small booklet full of recipes for the Rice Cooker and I cannot find it now. Does anyone have anything like this that they are willing to share???:)

How about this? :)

Attachments

• PC Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet.doc
    97 KB · Views: 675
You guys are AWESOME and so quick!!!! Thanks!!!!:) :) :)

These are really great. Thanks for sharing

Wow Diane. The booklet is wonderful. Did you create it?? Do you mind if I share it with my director?

We created a thread of recipe booklets for a large number of our products and they are available to share http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=12982 .

Also in many cases if you search on the product name you'll find a booklet of recipes/ideas for that product.

1. What types of recipes can I make with a rice cooker?

With a rice cooker, you can make a variety of dishes, including rice-based meals such as stir-fry, risotto, and rice pudding. You can also use it to cook grains like quinoa, couscous, and even oatmeal. Additionally, some rice cookers have a steaming function for cooking vegetables, fish, and dumplings.

2. Can I use a rice cooker to make non-rice dishes?

Yes, you can! Rice cookers are versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, from soups and stews to casseroles and desserts. You can even use it to make one-pot meals by adding in protein and vegetables with your rice or grains.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for rice cookers?

Yes, there are many recipes specifically designed for rice cookers. You can find these recipes in cookbooks, online, or through our Pampered Chef consultants. These recipes will ensure that you get the most out of your rice cooker and create delicious meals with ease.

4. Do I need to adjust cooking times for rice cooker recipes?

The cooking times for rice cooker recipes are typically the same as traditional stovetop methods. However, it is always best to follow the instructions provided with your specific rice cooker model. Some recipes may require a longer or shorter cooking time, so it's essential to read the recipe carefully.

5. Can I make multiple dishes at once in a rice cooker?

While some rice cookers have multiple compartments for cooking different foods simultaneously, most models are designed to cook one dish at a time. However, you can still use your rice cooker to cook rice or grains while using your stovetop or oven to make other dishes to create a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Senkimekia
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • yankfan24