• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Postcard Invitations?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of postcard invitations, including holiday-themed, party, and product launch invitations. These invitations can be personalized with your own message and images using our design tools. Bulk orders are eligible for discounts, and delivery times can vary depending on location and shipping method. Matching envelopes can also be ordered during checkout.
Suzy Englert
I just placed a supply order and forgot to order postcard invitations. Does anyone have some to sell?

Thanks, Suzy in Texas

:p If these are the invitation postcards you are talking about, that people send out to invite people to their show, then yes, I have some I can get rid of. If it's something else, sorry I'm not sure.

Yes, that's it-what I put in the host packet for the host to give out to her guests.
Can I email you to get the specifics-how many you have, what price you want for them? or you can email me at:[email protected]
Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Will email you. :)

I also have a TON of these if you want them. I don't use them (I have my own flier that I make with specific directions on the back for online ordering in case they can't make it).

[email protected]

I have tons if you still want some. I am getting out of PC business, so I would love to let them go.

Related to Looking for Postcard Invitations?

1. What types of postcard invitations does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of postcard invitations, including holiday-themed invitations, party invitations, and product launch invitations. We also offer customizable invitations for different occasions.

2. Can I personalize my postcard invitations with my own message and images?

Yes, you can personalize your postcard invitations with your own message and images. Our design tools allow you to easily add your own text and photos to create a unique invitation that reflects your style and event.

3. Are there any discounts for bulk orders of postcard invitations?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of postcard invitations. The more invitations you order, the lower the price per invitation becomes. Contact our customer service team for more information on bulk discounts.

4. How long does it take for postcard invitations to be delivered?

The delivery time for postcard invitations can vary depending on your location and shipping method. Generally, it takes 5-7 business days for standard shipping, and 2-3 business days for expedited shipping. You can track your order through our website for more specific delivery estimates.

5. Can I order matching envelopes for my postcard invitations?

Yes, you can order matching envelopes for your postcard invitations. We offer a variety of envelope colors to choose from, and you can customize the envelopes with your return address. Envelopes can be added to your order during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies