• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Nancy's Postcards for Sale?

In summary, Nancy's postcards are a great source of inspiration for anyone starting their own Pampered Chef business. She has a variety of postcards with different messages and some that are blank. She is willing to make a deal for all the postcards and supplies.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm looking for any amount of the following Nancy's postcards anyone might have for sale. I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.

Just Keeping you Posted - adjustment postcard
It's Time for Success
Thank you for your Recent Order

I may be interested in others - I'm just looking through the lists so let me know if you have any others.

TIA!

I have a ton of postcards from Nancy's. I'll have to go look at my stash but I have some purple/lavender ones that say "Here's some great gift ideas"; green ones that done have any wording, just pictures of a Tool Turn About with tools in it & a piece of cookware; orange ones that say "Thank You! Thank You!"; and yellow ones that say "Here's What's Cookin'! I'm a consultant with The Pampered Chef". (I haven't counted these but it looks like there are 40-50 each of these)Edited to add: I went & looked & I found 50+ of the ones that say "Thank you for your recent order"; 20 "I Love Referrals"; 9 that say "Kick off your own Pampered Chef business with this Exclusive Host Offer"; 30+ orange cards with various kitchen tool...no words; 50+ yellow ones with a basket of apples, an apple pie & the APSC.

Last edited:
Stampaholic1961 said:
I have a ton of postcards from Nancy's. I'll have to go look at my stash but I have some purple/lavender ones that say "Here's some great gift ideas"; green ones that done have any wording, just pictures of a Tool Turn About with tools in it & a piece of cookware; orange ones that say "Thank You! Thank You!"; and yellow ones that say "Here's What's Cookin'! I'm a consultant with The Pampered Chef". (I haven't counted these but it looks like there are 40-50 each of these)

Edited to add: I went & looked & I found 50+ of the ones that say "Thank you for your recent order"; 20 "I Love Referrals"; 9 that say "Kick off your own Pampered Chef business with this Exclusive Host Offer"; 30+ orange cards with various kitchen tool...no words; 50+ yellow ones with a basket of apples, an apple pie & the APSC.

How much would you like for all the blank ones and the orange Thank You ones and Thank you for your recent order?

I don't have any clue what to charge. I don't even remember what they were originally...do you know? I'm willing to make you a deal. They've been sitting here for awhile & aren't being used. My daughter & I are on a mission to get rid of stuff that isn't being used!!

Just looking at what other people have charged...would you take $10 for them all plus shipping?Not sure if that's enough - I'm just going by what other threads have said...I don't want to rip you off!eta: do you have any other supplies you're purging? ;)

1. What is "Looking for Nancy's Postcards"?

"Looking for Nancy's Postcards" is a collection of postcards created by Pampered Chef to promote our products and showcase our recipes. Each postcard features a beautiful image of our products and a delicious recipe on the back.

2. How can I get my hands on these postcards?

You can purchase "Looking for Nancy's Postcards" through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also often included as a free gift with purchases or as a host reward for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. What sets these postcards apart from other promotional materials?

Our postcards are unique because they not only showcase our products, but also provide a delicious and easy-to-follow recipe that can be made with those products. They are also designed with beautiful images and high-quality printing.

4. Can I use these postcards for my own personal use?

Yes, you can use these postcards for your own personal use. They are great for keeping in your recipe collection or sharing with friends and family. However, they should not be used for any commercial purposes without permission from Pampered Chef.

5. Are there different versions of "Looking for Nancy's Postcards" available?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases new versions of "Looking for Nancy's Postcards" each season. These postcards feature different products and recipes, so be sure to check back regularly for new additions to the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • TriciaAnn