• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Postcard Invites

In summary, a group member shared an idea of using old invites as gift certificates, printing a label with the gift certificate information and sticking it on the invite. Other members expressed interest in obtaining old invites and using them for various purposes such as mailing them out for hostesses or for display in order to pique customers' interest.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Please let me know if you have any...which ones and how many ...and how much you want for them?

I've got:

1 full pack of Cucina Italiana
1 full pack from 2000
1 full pack from 2003- fall
1 full pack from 2003 - summer Super Salad
1 full pack plus 10 from 2004 - summer wraps
41 cards from 2003 - stunning appetizers
39 cards from 2002 - Classics
21 cards from summer 2003
73 cards from 2005 - Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate

Anything there you're looking for? Let me know if there is. :D

I just got an email from a Director in our group with a great idea: She is using the old invites as her gift certificates. She's printing a label with all the gift cert info and sticking it on them - using the Avery 5164 (3 1/3 X 4 inch labels). I think I'm going to do this with some of my old invites instead of printing out Gift Certs and coupons on card stock that I occasionally give away.

pamperedlinda said:
I just got an email from a Director in our group with a great idea: She is using the old invites as her gift certificates. She's printing a label with all the gift cert info and sticking it on them - using the Avery 5164 (3 1/3 X 4 inch labels). I think I'm going to do this with some of my old invites instead of printing out Gift Certs and coupons on card stock that I occasionally give away.

That is an awesome idea - I know at one point this summer I couldn't stand having so many old ones and just recycled a bunch! That was before joining this site....

I just use my old invites until they are gone before I order new ones.

pamperedlinda said:

That's a cool idea:)

Carolyn,

I have
4 Dim Sum/Ole/Chocolate
2 Tapas/Stir Fry/Scoop (one is opened)
1 Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Dazzling Desserts

Email or PM me if you want them! I tried to email you through your profile here and it bounced back.

Last edited:
pamperedlinda said:

Great idea - I sure wouldn't have thought if it LOL!! I have just been pitching them when I am tired of seeing them anymore...

PCGINA said:
Great idea - I sure wouldn't have thought if it LOL!! I have just been pitching them when I am tired of seeing them anymore...

Next time you're about to pitch some, mail them to me instead!

dannyzmom said:
Next time you're about to pitch some, mail them to me instead!

I think I might have some, I'll get back to you.

Carolyn,
Sorry I don't have any extras/old ones right now - but can I ask.... what do you do with them?
Thanks!
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
Carolyn,
Sorry I don't have any extras/old ones right now - but can I ask.... what do you do with them?
Thanks!
Joanne

I use them!!
I mail out the invites for my hostesses and I really like some of ht eolder ones....there is one that says "Celebrate" on the front and there are some others that I really like :)

What a great tip! I love looking for new uses for retired items! I've been collecting a variety of older invites from other trading posts. They have some great pictures of products as well as recipes displayed to pique our customers interest. Why not add a message where the recipe could be found and offer them the cookbook as an incentive?

Hello ChefinHarmony!! :D See ya soon!

Related to Looking for Old Postcard Invites

1. Can I use old postcards as invites for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely use old postcards as invites for your Pampered Chef party! It's a unique and creative way to invite your guests and adds a personal touch to your event.

2. Do you have any recommendations for where to find old postcards?

We suggest checking out antique stores, thrift shops, flea markets, and online marketplaces like eBay or Etsy. You can also ask your friends and family if they have any old postcards they're willing to part with.

3. How do I make sure the postcards will be delivered to my guests?

We recommend using a clear address label or writing the address in a legible and clear manner to ensure the postcards will be delivered properly. You can also hand-deliver the postcards to your guests if you prefer.

4. Can I customize the design or wording on the postcards?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the design and wording on the postcards to fit your party theme or personal style. You can use a design software or hire a graphic designer to help you create a unique and eye-catching invite.

5. Are there any specific guidelines for using old postcards as invites?

The only guidelines we suggest are to make sure the postcards are in good condition and to avoid using any offensive or inappropriate postcards. Other than that, feel free to get creative and have fun with your invites!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Suzy Englert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • Leslie Wallace