• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Looking for Mini "Bundt" Pans????

In summary, the mini "Bundt" pans sold by Pampered Chef are 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep, oven-safe, coated with a non-stick surface, can make 6 individual cakes per pan, and are dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended.
Nep2nfly
A customer of mine recently used a friend's mini-bundt pan and said it was Pampered Chef. She really wants one - what was this product called and how can I get one (since it is obviously discontinued)?

Was she talking about the Stoneware Mini-Fluted Pan? It has 6 mini-bundt things in it.

I'm thinking the same thing Keith is...

I have one that has never been used but is out of the box. I could sell it for $12 (I'm pretty sure that's what I paid for it), plus shipping. I'd highly encourage your customer to purchase insurance (just since it's so breakable). Let me know your thoughts :)

iteachurkid said:
I have one that has never been used but is out of the box. I could sell it for $12 (I'm pretty sure that's what I paid for it), plus shipping. I'd highly encourage your customer to purchase insurance (just since it's so breakable). Let me know your thoughts :)

I will get back to you asap.

1. What size are the mini "Bundt" pans?

The mini "Bundt" pans sold by Pampered Chef are 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep.

2. Can the mini "Bundt" pans be used in the oven?

Yes, the mini "Bundt" pans are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Are the mini "Bundt" pans non-stick?

Yes, our mini "Bundt" pans are coated with a non-stick surface for easy release and cleanup.

4. How many mini "Bundt" cakes can I make with one pan?

Each mini "Bundt" pan can make 6 individual cakes, so if you have 2 pans you can make a total of 12 mini cakes.

5. Are the mini "Bundt" pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, these pans are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • DebinIA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies